• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Charlotta

Thank you Pearlplug, Cricketbug and 86Corvettegirl. 86Corvettegirl, cool pearl and crystal combination. It looks like pearls in ice, it's a nice look.

Parrot Lady

Today’s grocery store pearls. 10.5mm multi-colored Tahitians from Wen that I made into a tin cup necklace and blue/green studs from Kamoka.

8FD7BC2B-5345-4AB3-B90C-513139551077.jpeg

AzFlyGirl

Today I'm wearing my rikiteas from Cees (again I know, but they go with everything) and my mismatched tahitian studs from Oceanscove, the same studs as yesterday (they also go with everything). It was a bit chilly this morning so I put on a wonderfully soft cashmere hoddy before going out. But the hoddy photos were awful so deleted them right away...
View attachment 68995
View attachment 68996
View attachment 68997
View attachment 68998

Charlotta your Rikitea strand is beautiful. The array of colors are so pretty and it looks lovely on you!

AzFlyGirl

Whoa, 86C!!! Statement piece is an understatement! Enjoy that fabulous, one of a kind ,work of art!

I’ve been layering a lot of my beach finds lately.
Andy Muller Akoya and T strand from Hong Kong. I changed out some of the T’s, and also added a few SS. The Akoya earrings are from Margaret at Simply Adorned. Layered with charms of seashells and sea glass that I’ve found on my beach hikes. The pearl chain and Sea of Cortez charm are from Kojima.
View attachment 68973

View attachment 68974

More beach finds of sea glass and puka shells with pearls, worn on a pearl chain I made with pearls from Hong Kong. Earrings are little chalcedony bundles I found at a street fair years ago. The bubbly necklace is from Kojima.
View attachment 68976

View attachment 68977

Jeg, I am catching up on all the post and saw this one today ! You know I LOVE your Bubbly necklace !! You wear it oh so well. :)

BWeaves

Grocery store pearls. Love it!

Oh, and I love that clasp. The pearls are gorgeous, too, but I'm a sucker for an interesting clasp.

Last edited:

86Corvettegirl

Not the greatest picture since I took it after we got home but I wore GSS strand with GSS shoulder duster earrings & my favorite GSS & yellow Sapphire ring to dinner tonight.

Attachments

• GSS.jpg
    GSS.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0