Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you, Jeg & Charlotta. It was dreadfully humid yesterday & today, it's just as bad. It's a tin cup kind of day.;)

BTW, Jeg, what size are the Tahitian Keshi in your long station necklace? I have some keshi but they are really small & I'm thinking of making a longer scattered necklace to hang pendants on. A necklace like yours would be a lot cooler to wear in this heat. Did you get the Keshi from Druzy Designs?

I already placed these in the Akoya Thread, but I wanted to make sure our Kat Bran's work gets some props.

Australian Akoya Keshi Pearl earring ( Pic2: along with Kamoka Tahitian Keshi Pearl Earrings)

Kat Bran: Australian Akoya Keshi Pearl Earring

Kat Bran: Australian Akoya Keshi Pearl Earring with Kamoka keshi pearl earrings

This are tiny studlettes

BlackPearlDude,those are such great little keshi earrings and I especially love your name for them- “studlettes” :D

Hmmm, 86C, I have no idea about the size range of the keshi. I used some tiny ones, but most are not really tiny. I did buy some loose keshi from Druzy Design, but I also had a 16” temp strand that I bought in Hawaii that had the bigger keshi. I also mixed a few SS keshi in. I made 5 different length chains from the keshi I had. Attaching a pic of 4 of them. The 5th chain is a duplicate length.

Necklaces made from Keshi pearls

4 layers
4 layers of keshi pearl necklaces

Doubled the longest chain for 5 layers
Doubled the longest chain for 5 layers

Golden SS ombré rope and harvest rope from PP, with a Biwa station chain and Myanmar pendant.

Golden SS ombré rope and harvest rope from PP, with a Biwa station chain and Myanmar pendant.

Gorgeous tincups and goldens Jeg. I especially like the golden ropes, just beautiful.

Blackpearldude- The color of your blue Akoya is just outstanding. Such a special pearl.

Jeg- I love your Keshi strands. They look so beautiful layered. Your SS strands just glow against your white dress. Stunning.

Jeg, those keshi necklaces look great. I'm looking for some larger keshi now to mix in with the small keshi, just trying to find the right shapes.

Your GSS look fabulous. Mixed W & GSS is also on my wish list.

Thank You, all credit to Kat Bran I am prodigiously proud of her patience in dealing with me and her tenacity in finding the perfect pearl.

Blackpearldude- The color of your blue Akoya is just outstanding. Such a special pearl.

Back