Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Jeg, your Kasumi necklace is just spectacular with the colors & shine! I am just astounded by their beauty! I love the length, too....a good length for layering. Congratulations on getting this treasure!

BW, You also have an amazing Kasumi necklace with glorious colors & shine! I'm so jelly. But I keep looking for the perfect Kasumi necklace for me. Haven't found it yet but I know it's out there. Keep on wearing them cause I really enjoy seeing them!

Thank you so much Bcm, Charlotta, Octavia’s Mom, Mtummybear, 2thdktr, and 86C! :eek:

BW, You also have an amazing Kasumi necklace with glorious colors & shine! I'm so jelly. But I keep looking for the perfect Kasumi necklace for me. Haven't found it yet but I know it's out there. Keep on wearing them cause I really enjoy seeing them!

Well, I have a pendant with a single Kasumi pearl, and pair of earrings. Everything else I have that looks similar is Chinese ripples. Both types of pearls are gorgeous, but JEG's Kasumi strand is just jaw droppingly gorgeous.

Went to spend the weekend with my Mom & wore these while I was down there.
Tahitian & SS ombré strands, White Akoyas from PP, & Tahitian drop pendant.

I'm also trying to add some color to my Spring & Summer wardrobe. Not quite sure if I like the tunic with the coral but I paired it with Kojima Waterfall Lite, PP Akoyas, & a coral color fossil stone bead necklace with pearl drop pendant.

Attachments

• White Akoya ombre Tahitians SS.jpg
    White Akoya ombre Tahitians SS.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 26
  • White Akoya white waterfall coral beads.jpg
    White Akoya white waterfall coral beads.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 24
Thank you BWeaves, KMFDallas, and Katbran!

Wonderful ombré layers, 86C! Does your mom love pearls, too? I love color, and the coral accents are a perfect pop for spring.

86c love your pearls especially your ombrés and beautiful drops. Your layering really enhances all the pearls.

Thank you, Jeg, Charlotta, SydK, BW, Bcm21mk, & Jesskat! I appreciate your kind words. I may have to find a coral bead necklace to wear with that tunic. I would like to find a vintage pearl & coral necklace to add to the layers.

Jeg, yes my mother loves pearls & I have given her several pieces of pearl jewelry over the years. At 88 yrs, she can't manipulate clasps very well & now prefers longer lengths she can slip over her head. I gave her a long tin cup pearl necklace for Christmas because she really likes those. She really likes the ombré strands & has borrowed them for a couple of special occasions.

The ombré strands are among my favorites. They're very versatile & I do wear a lot of black/white looks.

Last edited:
This thread, and the very creative people sharing photos, continues to delight my eye!

jeg, your Kasumi strand is gorgeous! 86Corvettegirl, your double-up of ombre strands is really mesmerizing. And thank you to so many others for making the time to take photos and share them. I love this inspirational thread!

Getting hot here. In the 80s. Yesterday JEG inspired me to wear my real Kasumi pearls, pendant and earrings from Kojima. I think JEG has this dress, too, from Ann G Linen.

fullsizeoutput_c15.jpg

And Lilypad ring from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_c16.jpg

Today, Vincent's Starry Night worn with The Swan necklace and Black and White Tahitain studs from Kamoka. New glasses. Not sure they suit me.

fullsizeoutput_c17.jpg

The Swan.

fullsizeoutput_c19.jpg

Black and White Tahitian studs from Kamoka. Love this pair. They go with everything.

fullsizeoutput_c1a.jpg

fullsizeoutput_c1b.jpg

The kasumis earrings are really beautiful Bweaves. Love the mismatched studs as well.

Gorgeous, BWeaves! I have some button keshi black and white studs from Kamoka, and I agree with you - they go with EVERYTHING. I got them a couple months ago and I swear I wear them nearly every day! Now I'm lusting after a bigger pair so I can wear the small ones in my second holes and bigger ones in my first :D

You look wonderful. BW! Each combination is perfect for your outfits!! Swan looks splendid with your top; in fact, that pattern is from my son's favorite painting, Starry Night by Van Gogh.

Last edited:
Sunshine & 80 degrees so it's warming up. Another bright, colorful tunic for Spring/Summer paired with some GSS necklace, earrings, bracelet & ring.`

Attachments

• GSS strand earrings.jpg
    GSS strand earrings.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 21
  • GSS Sapphire ring GSS WSS bracelet.jpg
    GSS Sapphire ring GSS WSS bracelet.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 16
Back