Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you, Charlotta and BWeaves!

Charlotta, I like the baroque shapes on your new SS. I really love that rope!

I am staying with doubles today, but worn in a different way. Lyndsey, at PP, helped me put this together during Ruckus 2015. Two scattered tin cups that are the most versatile pieces I have. Today, I am wearing the two lengths connected together and in a long lariat with a Kamoka pendant. I took two more pictures with them still connected and with the Kamoka, just wrapped differently.

Two scattered tin cups that are the most versatile pieces I have

Pearl Paradise scattered tin cup necklace

Two scattered tin cups that are the most versatile pieces I have.

Wow, Jeg, those pearls are incredibly beautiful. I like that they can have a lacey feel, even though they are fairly large. I can see that they are easy to wear.

Wonderful, Jeg!! What versatile necklaces!! I love the look of them together with your pendant! Your T's just glisten & glow; they look wet! You are really rocking the doubles!!!

Thank you, GemGeek and 86C! They are very light and can be worn in so many ways- really fun strands to play with.

Went to dinner with our oldest son & his fiancé tonight & decided to wear my 8-10mm multi color Tahitians with one of my Barbara Bixby Amazing Grace cross enhancers made of Garnets & black pearls.

8-10mm multi color Tahitians with one of my Barbara Bixby Amazing Grace cross enhancers made of Garnets & black pearls

Wowza is right. Great look 86C.

JEG, I love how you use the orbit clasps to turn the tin cup into a lariat. Is this the one where both parts of the orbit have the opening mechanism?

Thank you, Bcm21mk & BW. I felt it was a good look since I wasn't in the mood for multiple strands.

Beautiful tincup Jeg, so many possiblities.
That cross is so beautiful 86Corvettegirl!

Thank you, Charlotta. I have 2 more in the same design...one with white pearls & London blue topaz & the other with yellow sapphires & pistachio green pearls.

Yesterday, lapis and Freshadamas:

fullsizeoutput_949.jpg

Today? Everything I could layer on. Everything Bagel rope, Mixed tin-cup, Tahitian Keshi tin-cup from Kojima. Pistachio akoya necklace from PP. And perfect freshy drop earrings from Kojima. Also, Doug's SoC ring. It got up to 85F today, so I'm still rocking the linen.

fullsizeoutput_94f.jpg

fullsizeoutput_950.jpg

Thank you, Charlotta and BWeaves! BWeaves, yes, there are two necklaces and all four ends have open clasps. Having the open ends, plus links in the chain that they can also attach to, makes for so many options. I see you went to the polls in style yesterday!!! The change-out to the larger freshadamas really stands out in your lapis rope, too.

Thanks JEG! I actually love Mom's lapis rope, now that I've swapped out the 7 mm akoyas for the 9 mm Freshadamas. The pearl size really made a difference.

Enjoying ALL your lovely pearls, ladies, thank you for sharing!

Yesterday, lapis and Freshadamas:

View attachment 63156

Today? Everything I could layer on. Everything Bagel rope, Mixed tin-cup, Tahitian Keshi tin-cup from Kojima. Pistachio akoya necklace from PP. And perfect freshy drop earrings from Kojima. Also, Doug's SoC ring. It got up to 85F today, so I'm still rocking the linen.

View attachment 63157

View attachment 63158

BW, the lapis necklace doesn't even look like the same necklace since you changed out the pearls!! It suits you so well!!
And your layers....just delightful!! I'm so jelly over your bagel necklace!! It goes with everything!!!

From earlier this week-

Andy Muller strand with a Tahitian pendant and pearl medley strand from Kojima.
FD9EE056-FE4A-4E18-A837-6A90D8EDE0DB.jpg

434F6C94-B454-4143-B213-719FE5FE06DE.jpg

Keeping it simple with my Tahitian ring from Hong Kong and a Tahitian tin cup that I made. Also wearing pearl studs, but I rarely photograph the ears.
071DE8F8-C001-4825-B6E1-ADD9709D2A75.jpeg

Jeg, love your layer, too. I love the variety of the long strands! I wonder if Kojima will be making more strands like these.
Love your scattered Tin Cup. The simplicity of it helps to showcase that exquisite ring!!

JEG: Love the layers and the T's. Actually, I love every pearl you own. I also love all your clothes. And BNs.

Next up, taking Newberry's advice to wear white.

Last edited:
Yesterday, black and white Tahitian studs from Komoka, and La Perlagrina pendant from Komoka. Kasumi pendant and Tahitian keshi tin cup from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_95b.jpg

Today, natural white Hanadama rope and double Freshadama necklace from PP. First time I've tried wearing Nana's clasp on the side. I saw a poster in Mayor's Jewelers from Mikimoto that had this triple look. Easy for us to replicate, I think.

fullsizeoutput_95c.jpg

Nana's akoya earrings. It's also a good closeup of the difference between Hanadamas and Freshadamas. The H's are much shinier, but they are both superb.

fullsizeoutput_95d.jpg

Mom's akoya ring.

fullsizeoutput_95e.jpg

Last edited:
Back