• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

86C: I love the contrast of the small pearls on the hoops with the large souffle's.

JEG: Your pumpkin dolls are tickling me. Great pearls all around.

KaySD

Thank you, Jeg, 86CG, BWeaves, Cathy, and Annie. Yes, the black spinels do sparkle in person.

Mtummybear, your Tahitians have wonderful luster and shapes. I have a hard time capturing colors in most of my Tahitian pearls too.

86CG, your baby pearl hoops and soufflé necklace are lovely. I came close to buying a pair of those hoops during the last sale.

Jeg, those SS pearl strands are spectacular! I love the pumpkin dolls playing dress up.

Today is a little h day for me. I picked the ring out at the 2018 Ruckus, but just officially received it this week for my 13th wedding anniversary. It is a peacock Tahitian keshi filled with black diamonds on a black diamond wrap around shank. I wish I could capture all the amazing colors in this pearl – it is a driving hazard, lol. The pendant is a diamond filled pearl geode hanging inside a slice of real geode. I picked this one up at the 2016 Ruckus.

LH Pendant & Ring.jpgLH ring 2.jpgLH Pendant.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks so much, 86C, Cathy, BWeaves and Kay!

86C, I knotted them into two separate strands, not intending to wear them together, but to have different lengths. This was the first time I wore them together.

Cathy- my pleasure!!! :eek:

Congratulations, Kay! Nothing like celebrating with the best of pearls! So beautiful!

86Corvettegirl

KaySD...I love your Little h pieces! Black diamonds & pearls...does it get any better? Such a beautiful pairing! That ring is drool worthy! I have a couple of Little h pieces on my lust list! Her designs are so artistic!!

BWeaves

Kay, I know what you mean about a ring being a driving hazard. I have certain ones I only wear when Greg is driving, hehehe. Your little h pieces are gorgeous.

Today, a dress from Ann G Linen I saw JEG wear at a Ruckus and it stuck in my brain. Worn with my TNT strand from Ocean's Cove hooked to my Vietnamese blue baroque akoya strand from PP. Plus Kasumi pendant and earrings from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_930.jpg

fullsizeoutput_92f.jpg

fullsizeoutput_931.jpg

And the end of my latest handwoven shawl. It looks like a cityscape, although I didn't realize that until I finished it.

fullsizeoutput_932.jpg

Oh, and I finally finished spinning the silk I was spinning at Ruckus. Here it is with the TNT necklace.

fullsizeoutput_937.jpg

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_936.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_936.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Katbran

OMG BWeaves that silk is stunning and the shawl ... you are so amazing. And it does look like a city scape.

KaySD - That Spinel necklace is truly gorgeous. I love the mix of lustrous pearls and the sparkle on Spinel is marvellous ... why bother buying a necklace with tiny black diamonds when you get the same punch from Spinel.

jeg - those mixed large SouthSea are amazing on you !!

Red

KaySD - Glad you finally can wear that amazing little h ring. I remember it from the ruckus, and that Tahitian is truly stunning. Not to mention that little h styling. Love it. Thanks for the photos.

CathyKeshi

Happy Anniversary KaySD, and congratulations on your fabulous little H ring!

BWeaves, wish I’d seen you spinning silk; those colors are glorious! How oerfectly those earrings compliment your shawl and your pearls; brings it all together in a really artful way :)

86Corvettegirl

BW, Love the combination of TNT & your blue Vietnamese! TNT compliments so many different pearl strands & colors!

BWeaves

Cathy: I was spinning in the early morning before most people were up, because my body was still on Eastern time. It also kept my hands busy on the long flights cross country. Now I just have to figure out what I want to weave with it.

BWeaves

Cool weather!!! OK, it got down to the 70s F today. I layered on the pearls. Mom's South Sea drop earrings. Ripples from Kojima. Pistachio akoyas from PP. And mixed pearl tin-cup from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_93b.jpg

And SoC pearl from Douglas in PP rose gold ring.

fullsizeoutput_93d.jpg

86Corvettegirl

BW, you look fabulous!!! I love the mix & style. The colors in the ripples are gorgeous!! Your long mixed tin cup is perfect for cowl necks!!

JerseyPearl

Thanks JP: I normally don't wear cowlnecks for the same reason. This one is from Ann G Linen, and I really liked the way the neckline rolled. I thought it had great pearl potential. It also has a funky asymmetrical hemline and interesting seaming on the back.

https://www.annglinen.com/collectio...ck-cowl-neck-tunic-g451?variant=8125795827806

Why did you make me look?!? I LOVE everything on that site!! Ugh, I hate winter...I may need to plan a trip someplace warm so I can justify the purchase of more linen.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
I’m in love with that ring, BWeaves. The SOC fits perfectly in that setting.

I have been on a doubles kick.
Long multi Tahitian strand doubled-
20171021 144104

Two Fiji strands-
574C2171-9B6E-46E0-8F7C-1ECF2F35F594.jpeg

Two keshi chains with a keshi pendant-
B35596B5-467F-46C7-A624-75DE40013254.jpg