Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks, KaySD & Jeg!! I really like the GSS & the Fiji together. I'm very taken with the Fiji & want to get another strand but I don't know if Cees has any more.

I'm trying not to buy anything else & wait for Black Friday sales.

KaySD, I love your custom spinel & SS necklace! And I got one of those delicate keshi necklaces from PP when they had them on sale. I haven't worn it yet.

Kay: Your spinel tin-cup is amazing. Love the colors. They really pop, and although the photo doesn't show it, I bet the spinel sparkle like crazy. I love the pistachio ring, too. And small keshi necklace is so delicate, very pretty.

Love everyone’s pearls. Mine not as special, but sharing one of my Tahitian necklaces. I haveI have problems catching the colors when I take selfies, but I tried my best.

85810A28-37E6-4A82-BCB2-C6DE5CDB89F5.jpg

So nice to see you and your lovely pearls, KaySD :) That GSS, Tahitian and black spinel is a showstopper ... the colors are outstanding !!! I think I need a sweet little akoya keshi necklace, sigh ...

Mtummybear, your Tahitians are beautiful & special! They have great luster.

Last edited:
Love everyone’s pearls. Mine not as special, but sharing one of my Tahitian necklaces. I haveI have problems catching the colors when I take selfies, but I tried my]

Mtummybear- your Tahitians ARE special! I love Tahitians of every kind and the rings and lines give them that added character.

I have spent a couple days in Tahitians, too!

Multi strands- from an Intergem show.
6FF5B71D-C863-4753-A055-248BB2603B91.jpg

Worn the next day with a pendant from Mark Kaneshiro (Mark Kane Designs, Hawaii)
DA350F8F-706B-4B20-A8CE-F845614F6852.jpg

06404022-4919-428B-9F8C-471EABED0FD2.jpg

And the Pumpkin dolls wanted in- wearing Kamoka’s.
185BF6EB-667F-4964-8354-09BF0844FB1E.jpg

Jeg, your Tahitians are beautiful!! I love the colors & lengths!

I changed it up from Tahitians today. I wore my white Soufflé necklace from Sakura with white pearl hoops from PP to physical therapy today. Made for a nice casual look.

white Soufflé necklace from Sakura with white pearl hoops from Pearl Paradise

Beautiful pearls everyone!

KaySD, I love your Tahitian, GSS and black spinel necklace.

Thank you, BWeaves and 86C! I didn’t have my Tahitians out much during the summer, so it was fun to wear them. And in layers since it’s cooler.

86C, I like your casual look today, even though it looks dressy to me! The overall look is so nice and light, even with big pearls.

Today it’s all SS’s for me, and more pumpkin dolls- they wanted to play, too, since the others got to wear the T’s yesterday.

FCE5AC66-B8CA-4E98-A8A9-C1F08CFEEEE6.jpg

40D51ED1-D902-40BB-9BBD-4C351FAD1CB9.jpg

Last edited:
You made my day Jeg ... velvet, SS and pumpkin dolls ... Thank You dear❣️❣️❣️

86C: I love the contrast of the small pearls on the hoops with the large souffle's.

JEG: Your pumpkin dolls are tickling me. Great pearls all around.

Thank you, Jeg, 86CG, BWeaves, Cathy, and Annie. Yes, the black spinels do sparkle in person.

Mtummybear, your Tahitians have wonderful luster and shapes. I have a hard time capturing colors in most of my Tahitian pearls too.

86CG, your baby pearl hoops and soufflé necklace are lovely. I came close to buying a pair of those hoops during the last sale.

Jeg, those SS pearl strands are spectacular! I love the pumpkin dolls playing dress up.

Today is a little h day for me. I picked the ring out at the 2018 Ruckus, but just officially received it this week for my 13th wedding anniversary. It is a peacock Tahitian keshi filled with black diamonds on a black diamond wrap around shank. I wish I could capture all the amazing colors in this pearl – it is a driving hazard, lol. The pendant is a diamond filled pearl geode hanging inside a slice of real geode. I picked this one up at the 2016 Ruckus.

Little H Pendant & RingLittle h black pearl and black diamond ringLittle h Pendant

Thanks so much, 86C, Cathy, BWeaves and Kay!

86C, I knotted them into two separate strands, not intending to wear them together, but to have different lengths. This was the first time I wore them together.

Cathy- my pleasure!!! :eek:

Congratulations, Kay! Nothing like celebrating with the best of pearls! So beautiful!

KaySD...I love your Little h pieces! Black diamonds & pearls...does it get any better? Such a beautiful pairing! That ring is drool worthy! I have a couple of Little h pieces on my lust list! Her designs are so artistic!!

Back