• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

Jersey Pearl told me that the colors on these Tahitians were amazing, and she was right. And they're really shiny, too. The tourmalines go perfectly with them. I'm thrilled with it. Thanks JP!!!

86Corvettegirl

TNT is a great name for this necklace since the colors are explosive. It looks fabulous on this new top & looks great with your Kojima pendant & earrings. You look stunning.

86Corvettegirl

I fell in love with this color green Tahitians, even though they're a little small (8-11mm). Hubby bought them for me but said they're for Christmas & I can't wear them til then. I don't think I'll wait that long. I'm now looking for a pair of earrings, preferably dangle, to go with them. It's really hard to capture the color, I even tried the white cup trick, but they are a deep green, not pistachio.

Attachments

• 20181024_183638.jpg
    20181024_183638.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20181024_184010.jpg
    20181024_184010.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 0

JerseyPearl

Kojima Kasumi pendant and earrings. Oceans' Cove Tahitian and Tourmaline necklace. I've decided to name this necklace TNT. I think the colors show up really well on this natural linen blouse. This one's from Ann G Linen. They've been very nice and contacted me to make sure I was ordering the right size before they shipped. Great customer service.

View attachment 62916

Wow, that looks fabulous on you! And that linen is so pretty.

86Corvettegirl

JP, it's really hard to capture the color. The do, at times in certain lighting, look blue green. They're a very special stand & I wish he had 2 because I would have made sure I bought both so I could layer them.

baby nurse

BWeaves, your new necklace from Ocean’s Cove is so beautiful! I see green and pink overtones everywhere! It really suits you and looks amazing with the Kojima pendant and earrings. The whole ensemble is so pleasing against that lighter colored fabric.

Parrot Lady

"Oceans' Cove Tahitian and Tourmaline necklace."

The colors in the pearls are ao beautiful - pink, purple, green, silver -- the pearls and tourmalines were made for each other. That's a pretty weave in the linen, too.

View attachment 62916[/QUOTE]

86Corvettegirl

Earrings came today to go with the green Tahitian necklace. I'm over the moon with the look of the Tanzanites & diamonds paired with the matching pearls!!

Attachments

• 20181026_141516.jpg
    20181026_141516.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 0

BWeaves

Whoa!!! Those earrings are gorgeous, and look great with the necklace. Now we need neck and ear shots, please.

BWeaves

A very pearly day for me. Vivid Linen and pearls. Reborn pearl tin-cup and earrings. Keshi necklace from Kojima. Coin Pearls from Karen Brown Jewelry.

fullsizeoutput_918.jpg

Mom's akoya ring and freshwater bracelet on one hand.

fullsizeoutput_919.jpg

And my Ruckus treasure Sea of Cortez pearl from Douglas in a PP setting.

fullsizeoutput_91a.jpg

P.S. I just got an Ann G Linen order in the mail today. JEG, you weren't kidding about the interesting seaming on the back of the garments. Wow! It's still very warm here in Florida, so I can wear linen for another month at least.

86Corvettegirl

BWeaves, you look wonderful in your linen & pearls!! So beautifully coordinated!!! I'm still in love with your Mom's bracelet & ring!!

No, cmd2014, the necklace & earrings are not from Cees. I got these from David Norman....the necklace a little over a week ago & the earrings came today. Hubby got me the necklace as my Christmas present but after I saw the necklace IRL, I contacted David for a killer pair of earrings with matching pearls. I must say he outdid himself with these!!