Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Love all your layers, Red! I also picked up an octo-mermaid clasp (with a Tahitian) that I plan to knot on a Tahitian strand. IMG_5042.jpg

Love all your layers, Red! I also picked up an octo-mermaid clasp (with a Tahitian) that I plan to knot on a Tahitian strand. View attachment 61384

Beautiful. Yes, I got the last octo-mermaid, and currently it is a pendant. I was looking for a clasp, and apparently the conversion is relatively simple, as long as you don't bend the metal too often. So, I'll leave it in pendant form until the right strand shows up.

Please post a picture of your Tahitian strand with the octo-mermaid attached. I adore those things.

Red, I think your mermaid looks fabulous as a pendant too! I'll post after I have it knotted.

Gorgeous pendant PD! There really is nothing quite like a really really spectacular lavender, is there? They can be tricky-ish, compared to some other colors, to match to outfits, but they're definitely worth it.

P-G is the friendliest forum I'm a member of, so it is a pleasure to serve. :)

The drop is more purple than my metallic lavender studs from 5 or 6 years ago, so I am wearing it with my amethyst earrings and bracelet instead. My car is a metallic blackcurrant color, my winter coat is purple... yup, I like purple! :D

Well...I'm about to drive my husband to the procedures he spent the past 3 days prepping for. Let's just say he's a bit...empty. :p He'll be glad to eat later on today! We're also celebrating our 26th anniversary this week. We're hoping for an all-clear report to celebrate with.

PD, your pendant is fabulous and so well deserved. Thank you for all you do for us. Hugs!

PD, what a beautiful drop! Thanks from all of us as well! <3

Red, your travel look is to die for. It was such a pleasure getting to see some of your amazing collection in person. I really love the settings your jeweler did for your SoC mabes, they're fab.

PD, I know those procedures well :p The prep is always the worst part - good luck to your husband, and happy anniversary!!

Pearl Dreams- The lavender drop is truly lovely. The colors and overtones are gorgeous. Best of luck to hubby and happy anniversary!

Red- I agree, the settings on your mabes elevate the pearls and are unique and outstanding pieces.

Best of luck on a good outcome, PD, and thank you for all you do along with Blaire to keep the forum running smoothly. Your drop is beautiful and the second set of photos you posted made my jaw drop. It.is.beautiful!!! And Happy Anniversary!

Red, love the super layered travel look. BWeaves, love that you were treated like royalty, even without the tiara! lol! I'm glad you brought a tiara this year... it was fun to be your servant. :D

I loved Sheri's octo clasp but by the time I got outside, they were gone. JP's harvest strand looks amazing with the octo clasp and I'm afraid I could never make anything that comes near it that compliments the clasp.

Thanks to you all! This is my first Edison pearl so it is extra special.

Hubby came home feeling wiped out, but is now doing fine. Routine biopsies were taken for the upper GI portion of the exam; results next week.

I bet he's relieved it is over! Crossing fingers and toes for him!

Love the color on that pendant Pearldreams. It's beautiful.
That’s a cool clasp Red, it will look really nice with some tahitians.

Best of luck on a good outcome, PD, and thank you for all you do along with Blaire to keep the forum running smoothly. Your drop is beautiful and the second set of photos you posted made my jaw drop. It.is.beautiful!!! And Happy Anniversary!

Red, love the super layered travel look. BWeaves, love that you were treated like royalty, even without the tiara! lol! I'm glad you brought a tiara this year... it was fun to be your servant. :D

I loved Sheri's octo clasp but by the time I got outside, they were gone. JP's harvest strand looks amazing with the octo clasp and I'm afraid I could never make anything that comes near it that compliments the clasp.

Fingers crossed that all goes well for your DH. And happy anniversary! We're celebrating our 26th later this month.

This happens to be my absolute most favorite strand...the mermaid/octo combo is incredible as a clasp. For Sirena (that's her name) I used a gem quality blue that Sheri mounted as the octo head.

Happy anniversary PD, and praying all goes well for your DH. That pendant really is gorgeous. I saw a similar one at Ruckus and was blown away by the color. Thanks for all you do to support the forum!

Fabulous drop, PD.
I keep my fingers crossed for your DH. Happy anniversary and thank you for your service to this forum :)

Back