• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

SunSeeker

Happy anniversary PD, and praying all goes well for your DH. That pendant really is gorgeous. I saw a similar one at Ruckus and was blown away by the color. Thanks for all you do to support the forum!

Pareltje

Fabulous drop, PD.
I keep my fingers crossed for your DH. Happy anniversary and thank you for your service to this forum :)

baby nurse

Pearl Dreams, happy anniversary to you and your dh! I bet you are both relieved to have dh’s procedure out to the way. Sending you good luck vibes for the best possible test results!

Purranha

PD, echoing the sentiment here - Happy Anniversary and hope your DH's procedure results comes out well!

So I first busted out my Emily Thorn today, to remind myself, that I already have a lovey white to gold ombre strand, and when the pearl farm whose name shall not be mentioned may or may not drop another special with PP, that I shall, cover my eyes, sit on my hands, and fight the urge to click click click! GGAAAHHHH!!!!!!
IMG_5662.jpg

Then I busted out my new baby double hydrangea ring made by our very own Battah, with special Kasumi keshis from Sarah, out on happy hour with the girlfriends tonight. I just brought this ring home from the Ruckus! So loving it and all my girlfriends commented!
IMG_5690.jpgIMG_5692.jpg

86Corvettegirl

WOW, Purranha, that golden Ombré strand is gorgeous & your baby Hydrangea ring is spectacular! So unique & unusual!

Red

What a great photo showing the wonderful colors of your beautiful new ring, Purr. I'm partial to hydrangea as well, and I have Annabelles, with their huge white flowers, in bloom at my home right now. Very nice ring from clever battah.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
I love Battah’s flowers! So unique and beautiful. Love your pearls, too, Purr.

Purranha

Thank you ladies!!! Haven't brought Emily Thorn out for a spin in a while since I've been wearing my harvest strands and multi-color ombres so that was really fun!

And yes I'm so in love with Battah's creation, and as I posted in the Ruckus treasure thread, she overlaid the bottom with crushed gemstones to reinforce the structural integrity and durability of the flower petals, and I LUV LUV LUV pieces that has hidden beauties in unexpected places!
IMG_5637.jpgIMG_5636.jpg

Ooohhh, and, for you ladies where "more is still not enough" and "rings can never be too big" isn't your thing, she makes single flower hydrangea rings in different sizes, earrings, and tin-cup stations too! You can provide her your own special pearls, or she has a stash of little h keshis, and other pretty freshies she can use! ;)

battah

I'm so glad you love your ring, Purr! It was a lot of fun to make :) Plus I loved playing with your Kasumi keshi <3 And it's good to see Miss Thorne again!

battah

Here’s a kind of terrible photo of today’s pearls. Gorgeous Kamoka Tahitian keshi bracelet with sterling flower ring with a freshwater keshi center. This is similar to the horn one I wore at Ruckus, but the band is plain silver.

7C4B7913-811D-424F-9624-37C9D027066B.jpg

Last edited:

la_corsetiere

Super Moderator
Love, love, love those flower rings, Battah!

One thing the ruckus (and primarily the pre-ruckus packing) reminded me of is that I must wear my beloved pearls more often!!! But what to wear when you are cleaning house and taking the cat to the vet? My souvenir strand from my Kamoka visit 11 years ago seemed just right!

Attachments

• IMG_9622.jpg
    IMG_9622.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 0

86Corvettegirl

Love, love, love those flower rings, Battah!

One thing the ruckus (and primarily the pre-ruckus packing) reminded me of is that I must wear my beloved pearls more often!!! But what to wear when you are cleaning house and taking the cat to the vet? My souvenir strand from my Kamoka visit 11 years ago seemed just right!

How gorgeous your multi color strand is!!!