Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Bcm21mk: The ombre' necklaces are real pearls. It takes a lot of time to match up pearls to shade from one color to the next. I'm still searching for the perfect ombre' rope.

Thanks so much, Bonsava, 86C, Marianne, 2thdktr, GemGeek, Bcm21mk, and Katbran!!

Bcm21mk, if you were asking if they were custom designs, my particular strand was not. I purchased it from Kojima Pearl’s website 3-4 years ago. Sarah has done many types of ombré necklaces over the years, and also many custom designs as well.

Jeg, I SO hope to see those Burmese and that ombre rope at Ruckus! The Sea Glass and that gorgeous pendant are such a lovely match :)

Me too! I am looking forward to meeting everyone the end of the month.

Thanks, GemGeek. I really like the lighter shade but I would like to get a white & golden SS strand mixed with the different shades of goldens.

Bcm21mk...my ombré strands are not custom but my jeweler called me to let me know she had them because she knew I was wanting one. I just had to have both. I would love an ombré rope like the one Jeg pictured. It's Glorious & so is that Burmese strand!

Sorry 86C and Jeg. I meant are those pearls a custom design? I never thought for a moment that those beautiful pearls were not real. I've been viewing the Kojima website. Beautiful choices.

The Swan and Kojima drop earrings.

fullsizeoutput_789.jpg

fullsizeoutput_788.jpg

Sorry 86C and Jeg. I meant are those pearls a custom design? I never thought for a moment that those beautiful pearls were not real. I've been viewing the Kojima website. Beautiful choices.

No problem. I figures is was a spelling error. I do that too.:) Kojima has some beautiful pearls & designs. I've been eyeing a couple, myself.

Fixed the photos in my earlier post, GemGeek!

BWeaves, that pendant is stunning, and the color of the drops looks so similar to it there they could pass for a set! Love the combination of fairly traditional earring style with the more abstract shape of the swan.

I thought that was probably what you meant Bcm. Don’t worry, I can appreciate faux, too!

Cathy, yes! I have the ombré and seaglass on my list to bring, and I think I will wear the Burmese strand sometime during the weekend. I have been pulling the “to bring” items out and decided I might as well wear them and take some pictures.

Love your swan(s) BWeaves!

Blue baroque Akoya and white Akoya keshi from Kojima, with a SS drop pendant from PP.
54FE3CCE-EB08-48A7-8801-982819ED90FB.jpg

This is stunning!!! Looks fabulous on you! Perfect for the hot weather!! Is the Swan SOC?

No, it's a large baroque freshwater pearl that I bought from Kojima's sister site, Pacific Pearls. When it arrived it was huge and multicolored. I thought from the photos that it was white and smaller. The pearl is good on all sides and rather leaf shaped. My jeweler mounted it so it can be removed in the future with no damage to the pearl, if I decide to change the setting. However, I love that it accidentally looks like a swan with her head tucked under her wing. The back side of the pearl is equally beautiful and visible inside the setting.

Beautiful combo Jeg; love how the keshi complement the lace-and-check pattern (and just like lace and that shade of yellow)

JEG, I love the keshi and the SS drop.

Today I wore La Perlagrina from Kamoka, and opal and Tahitian earrings from Kojima. I'm truly amazed at how well matched the earrings are to the pendant. Then again, it's possible that Kojima got the earring drops from Kamoka. I'll never know.

fullsizeoutput_78c.jpg

fullsizeoutput_78d.jpg

I love the combination of Tahitian pearl and opal, but am just swooning over that pendant. It's worthy of the name.

Thank you, JerseyPearl and BWeaves! BWeaves, your Tahitians are a perfect pairing!

Back