Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you BWeaves and Cathy! And Pearl Dreams for the flip!

I'm amazed at how the Chinese ripples (necklace) and Kasumi pearls (earrings) from Kojima change color depending on the light. These were both taken this morning, in shade, but facing different directions.

Pink:

Chinese ripples (necklace) and Kasumi pearls - pink

Purple and green:

Chinese ripples (necklace) and Kasumi pearls purple and green

I just got a new T shirt from Boden. My all time favorite novel is "Three Men In A Boat (To Say Nothing Of The Dog)" by Jerome K. Jerome. The dog in question is named Montmorency, and the dog on this T shirt looks exactly how I imagine Montmorency looking.

Anyway, what pearls to wear with him? The Swan, since I think he would chase swans. My dark blue Vietnamese akoya rope from PP as a leash, and my Black and White Tahitian earrings from Kamoka as balls for him to fetch.

Wearing the Swan My dark blue Vietnamese akoya rope from PP as a leash, and Black and White Tahitian earrings Kamoka

Oh, BWeaves, what a dream that Kojima set is ... and yes, lovely with denim. But, my heart now belongs to the dog leash and pearls chosen for a dog in a novel ... and I will never view armadillos the same way again lol. Thanks!

Montmorency looks like a Jack Russell- my favorite dog! I love your imagination BW and the pearls that play into your story.

Today I wore two fancy colored Tahitian bracelets together as a necklace. They are from Kojima Pearls.

fancy colored Tahitian bracelets together as a necklace Kojima Pearls

fancy colored Tahitian bracelets together as a necklace Kojima Pearls

JEG, I love those bracelets. They look amazing as a choker. And I really like your blouse, too.

Thank you, Pearl Dreams and BWeaves! You can't see, but it's a dress. We're still having warm days here but I've been slowly switching from my summer colors.

Jeg, your bracelets are so Dreamy! On you, they look even dreamier :)

JEG: I love the way the cowl drapes. I haven't had luck with cowls and pearls, but yours works perfectly. And I like the asymmetry of the way it drapes.

Beautiful, jeg! The necklace is just right with that cowl, such a chic look.

From yesterday - I was working from home but I still wore my baby harvest strand ❤️ That glow!!

my baby harvest strand

Very timely, JP. I was watching little h shopping for more tiny gemstones and blue akoya last night on the live feed from HK. Those are beautiful earrings.

Those are gorgeous, JP! I love that blue.

Back