Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks battah!

Aaah! I'm so behind! Luvglitz, Bweaves, kalmen22, the Tahitian strands are gorgeous! I really don't know how I am going to decide between baroque and round on that fine day when I can splash out on a strand....I'm leaning toward a multi-color harvest-style strand, though, and enjoying the browsing.

battah, your octo twins!!!! love!

JerseyPearl, with every photo you post I am more and more convinced that your taste is impeccable. Somehow I trust you completely.

OKOK! So I have hardly had anything happen in my pearl life (though I have given quite a few pairs of studs as gifts recently to friends who didn't have any pearls and I feel I am doing a great service to the community whenever I spread the love), BUT I finally got a pair of Tahitian studs I love. These are 11mm, and so right with these green mirror sunnies....

IMG_4733.jpg
IMG_4734.jpg

The ivory freshwater ring is PP, which I wear constantly, stacked with this cool coral-like ring with a piece of jade in, vintage. The lipstick is Jeffree Star liquid lipstick in Anna Nicole, if anyone cares to know...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see you back Seventhsphinx :) Your Tahitian studs are gorgeous; love the color echo with the sunglasses ... and may I say your hair is looking particularly fine in these shots!

Baby nurse.. so cutie cheek and love the tahitians.

Seventh sphinx You look amazing! I wish I could carry off the lip colour. And wonderful studs. I love the green.

Bweaves Thanks for sharing. Great to know Kojima pieces look similar to pics and irl. She has such great pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
CathyKeshi, Katbran, Kalmen22, thank you! I'd been wanting some Tahitian studs for so long. It's funny, though, instead of feeling satiated, I just want another pair, and a ring...

Seventhsphinx, the 11mm size is such a great size. I too have 11mm that work so well, yours are stunning!

BWeaves, I never get sick of looking at this Kamoka pendant, just so it's clear! I am sometimes wary of the effect of enhancers but this one is so well done, and so balanced. Lovely.

Just so you know, La Perlagrina is not an enhancer. I kind of wish it was, because then I'd be hanging it off everything. It actually has a fairly small hole despite the large flower bail. It took me several tries to find a gold chain with a loop that was small enough to go through the hole, but still had a substantial enough chain. My little h pendant is an enhancer.

I also love that photo of you. It looks like it belongs on a magazine cover.

Ooohh, lovely Tahitian studs and ring!

I wore 3 Kamoka pendants on a leather cord to the Hollywood Bowl. All are so different - the middle aubergine pearl has a blue/ green ring around the bottom, but doesn't show n the pic.

3 Kamoka pendants on a leather cord

3 Kamoka pendants on a leather cord

Back