Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Kojima Tahitians and little H.

Kojima Tahitians and little H
Kojima Tahitians and little H

It's so hard to capture how pretty these earrings are in real life.

IMG_1554.jpg

(Without the hairy ears.) Although there are lots of fingerprints. I can't help touching them all day to make sure they're still there.

Last edited:
I really like the Little H enhancer with your Tahitians. And those earrings!!! Wow. You're right that your pictures didn't really show the opals well until now. They're fantastic!

Ooooh BWeaves, I love everything about that look!

Bweaves Those earrings are amazing. And is it me or your Tahitians absolutely glow with this top

Bweaves Those earrings are amazing. And is it me or your Tahitians absolutely glow with this top

The dress had all the right colors to match the pearls. These Tahitians photograph really well. The opals, not so much. They have to be seen in motion to see the color flashes. But the little H pendant is just off white enough, and the emeralds are dark enough that the pendant just looks fantastic on the Tahitian strand. I think it's my favorite combination. I really didn't expect these two pieces to work so well together.

Battah, I love how your octobabies wrap around your neck...and I think they want some Tahitian siblings!!

Battah - you look amazing! I love the combination of the octobabies and spinel.

BWeaves - stunning Tahitians! Is the necklace a new purchase? I also love the earrings.

Bweaves can you share if you think the Kojima tahitian necklace irl is close to the pictures on the website?

Battah love the twinny

The Kojima Tahitian necklace is a purchase from earlier this year. I think of it as more of a winter necklace, because it's large and dark, and it's been eternal summer here in Florida, so it hasn't been out much these last few months.

Sarah's photos on the Kojima website are very true to what the pearls look like in real life.

As much as I love Pearl Paradise, I found that their Tahitian photos were too good. They would show amazing colors that I just didn't see in person. The great thing about PP is that if you e-mail them, they will send you non-glamour photos of the same pearls in different lighting so you can get a better feel for what they really look like before you order them. And of course, you can order them just to see them in person and then send them back.

I had ordered and returned Tahitians from several vendors, including some very expensive strands, that did absolutely nothing for me. Then I got these from Kojima, and they didn't look like anything in the box, but when I put them on, they just popped. I think Tahitians are the trickiest pearls to buy because you really have to see them on your own skin.

Hiiiii Hilda you're so cute!! She's so fluffy <3

Love the pearls, too ;)

hilda is cute and those pearls are beautiful!
i haven’t been posting as much this summer but still enjoy seeing everyone’s pearls and loved seeing the ruckus pics! :)
i'm wearing my wedding bracelet today. it's just little freshwater buttons bought from blue nile before i knew anything about "good" pearls and how to shop for quality, lol. it still holds a special place in my heart though as my wedding bracelet!
tIjv2Wfl.jpg
[/IMG]

Back