Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Seaurchin, your tiny pearls are just gorgeous! Love the earrings too.

Sea Urchin, you just made my day LOL! I learn so much each time I try a selfie that I usually just destroy the evidence :) Your tiny pearls and big pearls mix looks lovely together!!!

A parcel from Jac just arrived! I couldn't resist snapping a few quick shots even though the office lighting isn't great.

10mm AA+ keshi
9mm AA+ circled short peacock mix
9mm AA+ circled multicolour mix

Look at the gorgeous green blue one!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thank you! I'm very pleased with this lot.

BPD - yes, that purple one is just lovely! I love the darker pearls with deep, saturated colours.

All so beautiful ladies.
Loving the petite pearl necklace Sea Urchin

Hanadama. .. what a great loot from Jac. That blue green is outstanding. What are you going to do with them? Tincup?

Lovely scores!

Haven't been wearing any jewelry lately, it's been overwhelmingly hot and humid in this part of the world. But I just finished unpacking and unearthed this lil treasure. It's missing one of the button pearls, so I'll need to fix it at some point. Just a cute little necklace!
IMG_9021.jpg

Hanadama - beautiful haul! I'm really tempted to buy, just can't decide between pastels and multicolores. Does someone have both ?

Hanadama - beautiful haul! I'm really tempted to buy, just can't decide between pastels and multicolores. Does someone have both ?

Katalin, don't have pics of my dark Tahitians, but here's one of a pastel rope. Maybe you might need both???

image.jpg

Thank you Jersey and lmgarden! I'd love to reproduce this necklace someday in high carat gold and GSSP keshi.

Jersey, those pastels are just killer! Aspirations... :D

Ohh, the tahitians! Stunning, ladies!

Here is what I wore today. Forgot to take a picture while I was wearing them. I don't think anyone wants to see these with my pajama top, so I took a quick pic in the box lid. They are 7-8mm AAA silver-pink metallic freshies from PP and come off way too peachy in this picture compared to what they look like in person. I adore them so much that because of this strand I am on the waiting list for some freshadama white metallics. Metallics are a slippery slope!

And this box lid is actually supposed to be white so you can tell how far off the coloring is lol. One day I will get a decent camera.

They are 7-8mm AAA silver-pink metallic freshwater pearls from Pearl Paradise

Back