Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

hanadama, congrats! love the wedding hair & fascinator. what an elegant look. the lavender studs are also just luscious!

Kojima Pearl rosebud rope.

Kojima Pearl rosebud rope
Kojimarosebuds1.jpg

Tahitian day.

I wore my Kojima Tahitian necklace with the Kojima opal and Tahitian earrings. I'm amazed at how much the necklace changes color depending on what I'm wearing.

Kojima Tahitian necklace with the Kojima opal and Tahitian earrings

Then I came home to find this in my mailbox. A Kamoka pendant.

Kamoka pendant

I'm a sucker for perfect drops, and I loved the bail.

IMG_0833.jpg

I blame Baby Nurse and BAS, because I refuse to take responsibility for my buying spree.
Bunny agrees with me.

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

The hole in the bail is much smaller than I thought it was going to be, so I can't use any of my funky gold chains or cables. Even the ends of some of my regular gold chains would not fit. But I found the perfect chain in my stash, so all's good.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! Haha my nails are actually horrendous at the moment but thank you!

Baby nurse - lovely rosebuds, they are the perfect size and look great on you.

BWeaves - I've been admiring that pendant on the Kamoka website. It's absolutely stunning. I'd love to see more photos. Is it very colourful in person?

The Komoka pendant looks very much like my first and last photo in real life. It's green, but the shade of green changes from the top to the bottom of the pearl. The pink band and the chartreuse band under it are subtle but noticeable. The surface is incredibly clean and shiny, and the drop shape is perfect. There's not a single flaw on the pearl. I decided not to put it on a long chain as I don't want it to bump into anything.

This would be a great cleavage pearl, if I was 30 years younger and had cleavage.

i'm loving all the layering purranha, it looks great against that black sweater :)
today i'm wearing my antique converted clip ons and two pp necklaces i connected to make a rope with a vintage choker. they are all blue baroque akoyas.

OOOO, Purranha and Funky Pearl. I love all your layers!

It's over 80 F in Florida today, although no humidity for a change, so I'm going light and wearing the Hamantaschen. I'll have photos later.

It's later.

In shadow:

IMG_0840.jpg

In sunshine (did I mention it was 80 F?)

IMG_0841.jpg

Last edited:
Purranha, that's gorgeous! Also, you have one strong neck!

Funky_pearl, lovely elegant ensemble.

Everyone looks lovely as usual, and a treat to see :)

BWeaves, your new Kamoka pendant is stunning; I've visited that piece on the Kamoka website a number of times ... so glad it went to someone in our "family"! It's just incredible; congratulations! I'm good with blaming BAS and BabyNurse too LOL ... while being incredibly grateful to both of them for sharing their pearl photos for inspiration so generously :)

Purannha you have a fabulous sense of style!

Funky pearl, gorgeous blue akoya set. The necklaces look perfect together.

BWeaves - I'm still in awe of your Kamoka pendant!

Gorgeous photos ladies and lovely backdrops, how do you guys managed to take such clear selfies.

Thank you for the compliments ladies!

Lol Kellupearls I stand in front of my dresser mirror, flip the iphone over so I'm taking picture with the main (MUCH better resolution) camera rather than the secondary selfie camera. Being in front of the mirror allows me to see & aim where I'm taking the picture!

Haha thanks for the tip!

Back