Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I love the bella lavender strand! Sarah's designs are amazing. My favourite pearl ring, Burmese SS pearl from PP, wil wear this today.
Burmese South Sea pearl ring from Pearl Paradise

Thank you, BWeaves for the ripple compliment!

Kelluvpearls, your Burmese SS ring is stunning!! I'm curious to know which setting it's in as well.

That SS ring is gorgeous. Look at the orient on that pearl!

Today I'm wearing my druzy quartz pendant and my yellow gold Mikimoto earrings.

IMG_0702.jpg

Mostly I wore it because I knew I was going to pick up The Hamantaschen today, and I wanted to try it on with one of my cable necklaces.

IMG_0666.jpg

I've posted more photos on the "What would you do with 2nd pearl" thread.

Last edited:
Given I've bought Tahitians and the Hamantaschen this month, I had to pass on the Edisons. My pearl fund couldn't handle it all.

Graduated baroque white south sea necklace. The shape of the pearls are quite unique! 17.4mm center.

Graduated baroque white south sea necklace with 17.4 mm center

Perlas, beautiful SSP necklace! The shapes are quite intriguing ... fascinating.

BWeaves, I LOVE your new pendant. You're so fortunate to have an amazing goldsmith nearby!

Very lovely SS strand, Perlas!

Today I wore my 6-7mm peach/lavender rope, doubled. Very wearable because of pearl size and I also like the 36" length.

6-7mm peach/lavender rope, doubled
PPfwrope1.jpg

Baby Nurse, those lavenders are so beautiful ... the overtones are luscious ... and, there's VELVET again, sigh ... :)

So beautifully worn, ladies, thank you for sharing.

Baby Nurse, I love your taste in pearls, and sweaters. I'm normally not drawn to lavenders, but those are gorgeous.

Back