• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

Baby Nurse. Your ripples are gorgeous. I'm normally not a ripples fan, but I really like those.

Lisa, are those more Pipis? What a beautiful pair of necklaces.

BWeaves

Alright, who bought the Bella Lavender Glow necklace from Kojima? I've had that one bookmarked for a while, and I was just about to cave in, but I was out of town at a conference end of last week and this past weekend and someone bought it.

Please post a neck shot so I can live vicariously!

Last edited:

kelluvpearls

Consumer
I love the bella lavender strand! Sarah's designs are amazing. My favourite pearl ring, Burmese SS pearl from PP, wil wear this today.
image.jpg

baby nurse

Thank you, BWeaves for the ripple compliment!

Kelluvpearls, your Burmese SS ring is stunning!! I'm curious to know which setting it's in as well.

BWeaves

That SS ring is gorgeous. Look at the orient on that pearl!

Today I'm wearing my druzy quartz pendant and my yellow gold Mikimoto earrings.

IMG_0702.jpg

Mostly I wore it because I knew I was going to pick up The Hamantaschen today, and I wanted to try it on with one of my cable necklaces.

IMG_0666.jpg

I've posted more photos on the "What would you do with 2nd pearl" thread.

Last edited:

BWeaves

Given I've bought Tahitians and the Hamantaschen this month, I had to pass on the Edisons. My pearl fund couldn't handle it all.

perlas

Graduated baroque white south sea necklace. The shape of the pearls are quite unique! 17.4mm center.

image.jpg

baby nurse

BWeaves, I LOVE your new pendant. You're so fortunate to have an amazing goldsmith nearby!

Very lovely SS strand, Perlas!

Today I wore my 6-7mm peach/lavender rope, doubled. Very wearable because of pearl size and I also like the 36" length.

PPfwrope.jpg

PPfwrope1.jpg

CathyKeshi

Baby Nurse, those lavenders are so beautiful ... the overtones are luscious ... and, there's VELVET again, sigh ... :)