Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I decided to bring out the big guys - Edisons! These are 12-15 mm multi-colored and were due to be worn!

big guys - Edisons
12-15 mm multi-colored
033.jpg

And I thought I'd share my charm bracelet too. The pearls are (left to right), white SS, Kamoka pink, gold SS, electric green/blue Kamoka and silver Tahitian. I really tried to capture to colors but oh well!

pearls are (left to right), white SS, Kamoka pink, gold SS, electric green/blue Kamoka and silver Tahitian
007.jpg
036.jpg
038.jpg
041.jpg

And I thought I'd share my charm bracelet too. The pearls are (left to right), white SS, Kamoka pink, gold SS, electric green/blue Kamoka and silver Tahitian. I really tried to capture to colors but oh well!

Your bracelet is perfection!!! Those pearls are fantastic!!!

JerseyPearl - I love the idea of the party! New jewelry with no outlay of cash!

cyndaco - That cuff is amazing and your SS's look great on you.

BAS - What else can I add to the other comments about your beautiful daughter in silver blue pearls!?! The two glow wonderfully together!

kelluvpearls - I think the sea sheels are a cute touch to the pearl earrings! How fun!!!

I am your pearl twin....love my Edisons from last year's mothers day sale. Those earrings are fab...I've been toying with removing two pearls from the strand to make a pair to wear with the necklace.

pkinnew love both pieces and they look amazing on you!
thank you katbran and tucs for your kind words.

pkinnew -- your Edisons just glow on you!!!

Today, PP Tahitian tin cup. I love this piece! So light and pretty with the wonderful memory of choosing pearls with Hisano and Jeremy:

Pearl Paradise Tahitian tin cup
PP Tahitian tin cup
Pearl Paradise Tahitian tin cup
Tahitians chosen with Jeremy and Hisano

Last edited:
BAS - Now that's a dreamy tin cup! I love the fact that each pearl was specially selected by friends.

Pkinnew - your edisons look amazing on you and I absolutely love your charm bracelet, I want one too!

BAS - beautiful tin cup, your Tahitians are stunning!

JerseyPearl - Pearl twins - love it!

Today's simple look includes PP natural white Hanadamas, taken in different lighting. These are just amazing pearls!

PP natural white Hanadamas, taken in different lighting
PP natural white Hanadamas, taken in different lighting 2
Pearl Paradise natural white Hanadamas, taken in different lighting

beautiful hanadamas pkinnew, they really glow :) i would love to own a strand myself someday of them! would you mind telling me what size the pearls are?

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! I enjoy wearing pearls often even if I live in small town, pearl-blind, USA!

funky_pearl - The Hanadamas are a graduated strand and I think the largest is 9 (9.5?) mm but I'll check the appraisal.

pkinnew -- keep those pearlie photos coming!

Today, Japanese baroque blue akoya (yes, the ones my DD chose to wear to prom) with matching dangle jackets made to wear with my diamond stud earrings:

Japanese baroque blue akoya
Japanese baroque blue akoya 2
Japanese baroque blue akoya 3

beautiful blue baroque akoya bas! i like the drops from your diamond studs a lot. that would be a way for me to start wearing my studs again, they barely get any wear now that i am pearl obsessed, lol.
thanks for giving me an idea of the mm of your strand pkinnew. that's really cool that they are graduated, i love graduated strands!
i wore over the weekend my metallic oval PP rope with my antique cameo to a wedding, i liked the way they looked together :)

Back