Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Well, sadly we won't be getting good light today. It's quite rainy and dreary. This is the best I could do. They look slightly washed out, but I'll keep trying!
-4_zpsa4af3f01.jpg

-3_zps8e1ee97e.jpg

-5_zps986feb8c.jpg

oooooh! i LOVE those all together like that! i know you said they're washed out in the photo, but i can just imagine the actual colors - just beautiful, and so well mis-matched! :)

ok, this is random, but from overstock.com i bought 2 VERY inexpensive strands of baroque akoya pearls. they're not so great, but added together as a bracelet, i find them quite charming!

9352425786_fc682a7f74_c.jpg

also layered color shifting strand with tahitian tincup and made by me strand of labradorite, amethyst, other pretty stones heishi and a single keshi and kasumi-like pearl:

9349644867_478a62755a.jpg

Last edited:
ok, this is random, but from overstock.com i bought 2 VERY inexpensive strands of baroque akoya pearls. they're not so great, but added together as a bracelet, i find them quite charming!

View attachment 24045

also layered color shifting strand with tahitian tincup and made by me strand of labradorite, amethyst, other pretty stones heishi and a single keshi and kasumi-like pearl:

View attachment 24047

(and i do not know how to get rid of the other "photo" nor how it got there, exactly. grr!)

Want to let me try to fix it?

Yes, but not in a bad way. In a very wonderfully substantial way. I wore them all day at work, and wasn't rushing to get them off once I got home.

Such yummy pieces! I love them all. I have learned so much about pearls On this forum. I never knew there were so many different types of pearls out there. You can never get bored of them!!! EVER!!! ~d

Luminous-- why can't I work with you and gaze at your pearls all day... it would be heavenly...

Back