• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

CortezPearls

PG Forum Admin

CortezPearls

PG Forum Admin

BWeaves

Eolian Pearls, I kept scrolling down and drooling. Love the multicolored strands.

CortezPearls

PG Forum Admin

SurfnSci

Pearl-minded
@BWeaves Lovely studs and your new carved Kamoka pendant is very pretty and unique!

@eolian pearls Oh my goodness, the Bliss and the Love strand...together....bestill my heart! Soooo, so gorgeous and totally glam:10:!

eolian pearls

Thank you @CortezPearls , @BWeaves , @SunSeeker and @SurfnSci !!!

So so happy with my pearl collection right now! A perfect moment to just enjoy the ban island ;-) I mean I just wanted a T pendant when I first came to this site and I never would have believed how far my budget can be stretched given the right pearly motivation :) I do have a last few pieces on the way still...;-)

BWeaves

It's so hot here that I just want to wear pendants. Full strands are so hot. Today it's my Jurassic Time Traveler pendant from Kamoka (prehistoric shark's tooth and carved Tahitian pearl). Plus my other mismatched studs from Kamoka. This time peacock and lavender.

IMG_0439.jpeg

IMG_0443.jpeg

IMG_0444.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

BWeaves

CortezPearls

PG Forum Admin
OOOOOoooh!
Tooth, not took. I don't know how to edit my post.
At the bottom of your post you should be able to see an option the EDIT your posts. I already edited the word for you so don't worry :)

CortezPearls

PG Forum Admin

eolian pearls

Thank you @SurfnSci! Funny, I have never worn that tin cup and was considering giving it away and now I really love it with the Takahashis... I got lucky with this layering, still havent gotten to the paperclip chain...you already managed that one ;-) not so hopeless :) My inspiration also comes from here of course!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
I am waaaay behind! BWeaves, I always love those Kamoka pieces. My kitchen is actually dark, the photo is of an area downstairs that is set up like a kitchenette, but it is my craft/storage area. The cabinets and counters are nicer than my kitchen!:rolleyes: SurfnSci, the SS pearls and keshi are so pretty and delicate. Beautiful! And eolian~ what can I say ~ all your Tahitian gorgeousness! Wowie, they are spectacular!

BWeaves

Eolian Pearls: The Takahashi's glow, and I love them with the tin-cup.

JEG: Ooo, love your new ring and pendant. I so missed not being able to go.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you, BWeaves and SurfnSci!

Pearls By The Bay outfit~ feather pearl strand and earrings, mixed feather pearl strand, Akoya keshi ombré rope, and white Tahitian pendant, all from Kojima. J.Hunter Fiji bracelet from PP Ruckus and a white Tahitian keshi bracelet I put together. Basically, a pile of pearls.:lmao:I even had my blue Tahitian strand from Collins Pearls on for a while, too!
CEB900CA-A8EC-4D77-8B09-11CCC66A58C8.jpeg238AFF06-7A0F-4D7A-9F8E-2DDEA6D2B2FF.jpeg7B6A328D-48ED-4475-A594-31D44AB9B2F3.jpeg