• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Pattye! Happy, happy birthday, dear friend!! :D What a fantastic way to celebrate and look forward to many, many more to come. That’s a joyful photo to commemorate your day.

Beautiful pearls, AzFlyGirl! I love all of them!

Happy Huku

Summer is on it's way and my great aunt's akoya mix is having an early dinner on the veranda this fine evening.
(ignore the ageing neck, doesn't keep up with the pearls...)

Out and about.jpg

Charlotta

Happy Huka, the colors in the akoya mix strand looks gorgeous with your white outfit. Very summery, here it's autumn...

pattye

Pearl Scholar
Thank you, my pearly friends, so very much for your kind words and Birthday wishes ~ Linda, SydK, Ann, AFGirl, Helen, Parrot Lady, Cathy, Charlotta, Happy Huku, GemGeek, Lisa, Pearl Dreams, Red, jeg! I absolutely plan to be here for many more years!

Amti, earring backs with the tendril are "Levears," in stainless steel. A large stabilizer type backing for stud earrings is a must for me. Lots of different types of backs around that will give similar support.

Lisa c, white saddle shoes only, no go go boots, lol. Way too fancy for a farm girl!

Parrot Girl, maybe we need a "Show Me Your Knitting" thread under OTHER STUFF?

AFGirl & Happy Huku, drooling over your pearls this morning, gem and pearl mix, baroques, drops, rings, multicolor strands!

So awesome to see there's now over 2,000,000 views just on this thread! Peeps want to know how Real Women are wearing their pearls!

Last edited:

CortezPearls

PG Forum Admin
Happy Happy Birthday dear Pattye!!! I truly wish you all the Health & Pearls in the World! :D

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
This thread certainly deserves the ogling and giggling it gets!

Plus, it just tickles me that we’re getting posts about “Now that Summer’s coming”. I think (in an unscientific way) that you guys are posting more often, and new members are coming? I love it! For a while I wondered if you guys Downunder had a different website going or something.

(Admittedly I was gone for a while, so I know circumstances/fortunes change, too, sometimes life gets busy/taxing, etc... oh what do I know, never mind....:eek:, I’m just glad to see all you guys)

Last edited:

newberry

Pattye no way are you 80 because you don't look a day over 70. Love you girl!!!! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Pattye, Happy Birthday to you ;

jeg

Traveling Pearl
I have been on a road trip along the Oregon Coast. We stayed in Seaside, at the end of the Lewis and Clark trail. It’s an area we used to camp at every summer. The beach is expansive, so it’s easy to socially distance, and the weather was great.

E660DA25-98D9-40D6-9C67-56B641CF2E9A.jpg

579A1BA2-8CFD-46AD-A998-BAB1C74434EF.jpg

4A6D3F3E-759C-49E6-85DC-11FBA13FADA0.jpg

CortezPearls

PG Forum Admin
Lovely places! I grew up reading about the great explorers of this Continent...and three that I considered amazing were Alvar Cabeza de Vaca, Father Eusebieus Chinni (aka Father Kino) and Lewis & Clark.
That bunny of yours knows pearl style...she should meet with Octavia & Clyde! :)

SydK

Great pearls and pics, everyone. Love the doubled strand with the big Tahitian pendant, AzFly.
Pastel multis for me today.
7ECC3215-0292-4DC0-839F-AC5A1C4AFC5D.jpg

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
You look mahvelous, SydK! Luminous.

and so does the end of the world, jeg. So tranquil.

Last edited:

Charlotta

Beautiful views jeg, looks like you had a great time.
SydK, that pastel tahitian strand looks gorgeous andis perfect with that sweater.

amti

Jeg. nice to see the traveling pearl/bunny still on the go! It looks like you had almost the entire beach to yourself!

Sydk, those pearls glow on you! Beautiful!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks, Douglas! Hopefully Bunny will be able to have a play date with Octavia and Clyde someday soon. Thanks Lisa and Charlotta! And thanks amti! We have been really cautious during this pandemic so the Traveling Pearl has been staying close to home.

That’s a really pretty strand of Tahitians, SydK!

Sparkle and Spice necklace from Kojima, with the labradorite remake and tiny Tahitian strand.
17378029 80AB 48EE 9A33 5790E3745F39