• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

Gemandpearlover, Classic! Pink lavender goes great with grey. I keep reading your handle as German Pearl Lover. My astigmatism keeps adding extra humps to the M and extra L's.

BWeaves

Sunday. Playing around with my All-Josh 2019 Harvest strand, wearing the clasp in front.

IMG_7783.jpg

Monday. I had Presidents Day off, so PJs and pearls. Mikimoto earrings. 9mm baroque akoyas from PP. Keshi from Kojima.

IMG_7786.jpg

Tuesday. Back at work. 87F today. 10mm baroque blue akoyas from PP. Everything else from Kojima. Blue drop earrings, mixed tin cup, and Everything Bagel rope.

IMG_7787.jpg

IMG_7792.jpg

AzFlyGirl

I concur.......this is my guilty pleasure I look forward to viewing, if I can, each day !!

Jeg, all the combinations of pearls and wardrobe look fantastic. You have such a talent for knowing how each strand compliments another, and how they also bring out the colors of your wardrobe. I am envious of your talent. You look lovely each and every time!

Gemandpearlover, I love the pastel FW pastel pearls with the charcoal sweater. A beautiful combination indeed. The necklace has such lovely pastel colors and luster. The look is delightful.

BWeaves, I gasp when I saw your All Josh strand with your blue shirt. Exquisite !! I also love the pearls with PJs. It looks lovely, and had you not said PJs, I would have thought it was a lovely lacy sweater ! All your looks are so pretty.

Ladies I truly enjoy viewing your posts and pearls. Seeing your combinations give me food for thought, and insight as to how to wear some of my strands. I learn so much from you ! :)

Charlotta

Gemandpearllover, the pastel pearls are very pretty and do goes well with most neutral colors.
Bweaves, the all Josh strand is just glorious. You are so good at changing your pearls every day. Mostly I wear a combination for 2-3 days and then move on to some other combination.

Gemandpearlover

Thank you Charlotta and AzFlyGirl. :)

BWeaves- I am smitten with your baroque Akoyas- especially the white one. So lovely and looks wonderful with the Keshi strand.

I am wearing two strands of drop Tahitians today.
IMG_4399.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks so much everyone for the very sweet comments! :eek:

BWeaves, I especially love the idea of your pj pearls! Although you look like you could step out in that.

Gemandpearlover, you look great in your double strand pastels and Tahitians! Nice lengths and the shapes of the Tahitians are eye catching. :cool:

amti

Oh Jeg, can I be jealous of your neck's super power? I wore three akoya ropes today and my neck was aching after a few hours. lol. Such lovely pearls. Plus, you have the cutest wardrobe!

BWeaves, that Josh strand is gorgeous! It's catching light from every where! Love the multi-strand looks and the bba. I have a weakness for blue pearls. The ropes I was wearing today were bba strands and since it was cloudy, I was looking at them a lot during my drive home from work today!

Gemandpearllover, you look great in the double strand looks! The V neck compliments the strands really well. The Ts seem to really pop! Great colors!

Gemandpearlover

A 100 inch rope of un-knotted tiny pearls today. These make me smile but need to be worn with a pony tail because the pearls catch my hair if I don't.

IMG_4418.jpg

Charlotta

Such a pretty little long strand Gemandpearllover. I find that sometimes my hair get stuck in the clasps even though I always put it up in a pony tail, very annoying. And in earrings.

AzFlyGirl

Gemandpearlover, your last few post are lovely.

Loved your double strands of Tahitians. They are gorgeous. They are the perfect size and shape of the pearls. And both necklaces go so well together as well. I truly adore both of those strands......brilliant combination !

I, too, smiled when I saw the small pastel FWP rope. :) I am always attracted to multi color strands, whether Ts or FWP ! The pastel multi looks dazzling worn as you have it, as a multi wrapped collar ! Love it. I laughed, as I thought I was the 'Lone Ranger' with my hair always getting caught and torn from the root, when wearing un-knotted pearls. Guess it happens to the best of us. My hair gets easily caught, with one single movement of my neck, in those types of necklaces ! I too, wear ponytails, to stop the tearing and tears. :rolleyes:

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Haha, amti, I never thought of my neck as being strong, but I don’t seem to be bothered by weight. Although most of the layers are not heavy since there are tin cups, small pearls and keshi involved.

Gemandpearlover, the freshwater rope makes a great neck wrap!

BWeaves

Yesterday, 85F. T shirt dress and lapis and Freshadama rope. Hanadama earrings from PP.

IMG_7793.jpg

IMG_7796.jpg

Hot again, today. 85F. Tomorrow 45F. Komoka peacock and lavender mismatched studs. Kojima baroque Tahitian strand (the shorter one). Komoka All-Josh 2019 Harvest strand (the longer one). They nest really nicely together.

IMG_7809.jpg

It's funny, but just a couple of years ago, I would have found pearls this big to be too heavy. I guess I've gotten used to all the weight now. I keep feeling like I could layer on a couple more ropes.

Of course, a few years ago, I thought pearls this big looked like gumballs. Now I think they look too small. PSS strikes again.

Sea of Cortez ring from Douglas in a PP rose gold setting. The pearl really is incredibly turquoise with hot pink flashes around the bottom. I can just see an super intense turquoise ring around the top.

IMG_7811.jpg

Last edited:

Gemandpearlover

Gorgeous as always BWeaves. I love the royal blue of the lapis necklace. I remember my father collecting gems and showing me some lapis. They truly are beautiful gems. How wonderful to have such a colorful and beautiful Sea of Cortez pearl ring- and thank you for sharing it with us.

CathyKeshi

BWeaves those 2 Tahitian strands look marvelous together ... I just love that one BIG "spaceship" pearl on Josh strand! The SOC ring is of course, swoon worthy. Are you finding you're getting more wear out of the Josh strand than the Coral Atoll so far?

BWeaves

Hahaha, Cathy, so far I am getting more wear out of the All-Josh Harvest strand. I think part of it, is that I feel I need to justify buying it, since the cost was up there with my Hanadamas. Whereas, the Coral Atoll strand was less expensive, and I know it is very easy to wear. But I've only had the strands a couple of weeks, so it's early yet. But I really LOVE both strands. I tend to get on a kick where I'll wear the same strand over and over, and then switch and rediscover another strand and wear it several times.

And yeah, the Spaceship pearl is my favorite pearl on the All-Josh strand, too.

CathyKeshi

BWeaves I go through loyalty episodes with my pearls too ... either that or I may be too lazy to go get new ones out to wear lol. It's so nice to hear you love both strands; they are both incredible. It means so much more to me as well, when I wear a piece where I know, have met, or call friends the grower and/or the designer, and even better if pearl friends helped me pick it out ... the best of all worlds. Wear your new strands in great joy :)