• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

2thdktr

Red, the blue Rikiteas are beautiful, and what marvels nature brings. I also find the clasp really interesting. Is there any way to see a close up of it please?

Red

Thank you amti, Charlotta, and 2thdktr.

The clasp is a 14kt yellow gold and diamond horseshoe-shaped clasp. It used to be available as a stock item at Pearl Paradise.

These photos were taken when I was purchasing my pistachio Tahitians. You can see the clasp both open and closed.

Pistachio_0585.jpg

PistachioSilverStrand.jpg

neck shot

And, a hand shot of my T Lee elevation ring made with a PP connoisseur pistachio Tahitian. Set in 18kt red gold with pink sapphires.

TRing_9554.JPG

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
One more of my 100" ropes because it feels so darn good! It feels chilly going on and then warms up, and I guess keeps a good temperature ? or it hits and lays on nerves just right, I don't know, I'm not endorsing for other than beauty, but weird! and I'm just grateful!

When I joined PG I didn't have baggy skin or arthritis, lol! For 9 years This has been the most fun place ever, with the sweetest posters! Love to you all and thanks for the gorgeous photos, everybody ����
IMG_0812.jpg

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Thank you so much Bweaves, they just feel so good, I had to wear them again today, and this is a hoot.

So, it starts with that pose above, and goes from there, unwinding it, without one view of my face. It was a lot of fun because I was just showing off the pearls, and for that purpose, not bad. Not bad. Could be way better, but not so bad.

Last edited:

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Red, I remember your posts of the Rikitea blues in that snowy light! I remember thinking "Perfection!"

I also remember thinking, Someday, someday....

Red

Red, I remember your posts of the Rikitea blues in that snowy light! I remember thinking "Perfection!"

I also remember thinking, Someday, someday....

What a great memory you have! Thank you, lisa c.

For you, the blues with my Kamokas, backlit by a snowy reflection.

BlueKamoka_9640.JPG

BlueKamoka_9640c.JPG

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Oh oh oh, bless your heart (in a good way), Red, thank you so much!!!!!!!! Go, Red! (Happy dance, because I'm so lazy I was going to wait and look up that photo tomorrow, but now I have it Toni-i-ight!

hi GiGi!

Last edited:

2thdktr

Thanks for the close up of the clasp and of all the other gorgeous pearls. Wish they still had that clasp-- it's elegant and easy to open and close.
The color of all the T's is just breathtaking. You have some gorgeous pearls, Red!