• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

2thdktr

Nice combo BWeaves!

JP- love that look. Really pretty on the sweater. Love Ringo the octopus, but Paul was and is my favorite Beatle. ;)

Purranha

Purr: I also get on a kick where I'll wear my new favorites over and over. Kasumi earrings and ombre' keshi rope from Kojima, and new ripples from Pacific Pearl. I feel like I'm wearing Christmas tree baubles.

View attachment 64088

LUV LUV LUV that combo BWeaves!!! Haha yes please wear & post more of this set!!!

annie

JerseyPearl, I really like you jadeite necklace.

BW, the keshi necklace is very nice!

Red

Wearing my Tahitian Rikitea drop strand from the PP Tahitian sale in September 2014. After I purchased this strand I realized it was the front strand in the "wave" photo that PP had featured on their blog. So, I recreated the wave at home using my strand and a Tahitian rope that I purchased from the same sale.

Once again, dealing with cloudy days and super low light levels in the North in December.

PPTs20181212_145821.jpg

WVendor.jpg

WTs_9006.jpg

morella

Fantastic strand, Red! Love the photo match.
I am in the mood for wild tangles of Tahitians today.

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 11.49.55.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 11.49.46.jpg

Red

Thank you, BWeaves, Andrew M, Pearl Dreams, 86Corvettegirl, SunSeeker, and morella.

Andrew M, thank you for the compliment on my wave photo. I'm using late summer sunlight instead of whatever they have in the studio. The pearls don't have that coppery color at all, it's more of a pink.

Nice layers, morella.

aerinha

I had two blue akoya strands from when they first came out that I never wear. Made them into a rope
2536F837-39C9-46B5-A716-2206F2BF33A7.jpg

Andrew M

Nice pearls, everyone! The layering is expert level and the variety is awesome.