• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

CathyKeshi

You and your goldens look ready for festive holidays, Red! Love how the goldens play strongly with bold colors. X
So delighted to hear you are recovering well ... takes hard work and determination.

Katbran

I've had two total knee replacements 3 months apart . I know how really hard it is ... but like you I've had a great result. Keep up the physio and all will be well. I'm so glad that it's been a success for you ! And your pearls look fabulous. I do love the little green top on your earrings.. it's just the right amount of colour !

Charlotta

Beautiful earrings 86Corvettegirl and I love the settings on the golden earrings Red, the strand is beautiful to.
So I have been busy creating stuff.
_20181125_113223.jpg
I had some south sea pearls that I didn't like as a strand on me, to big for me so I made a lariat, a tincup and a long rope with them.
_20181125_113619.jpg
_20181125_113719.jpg
I also had some smaller tahitian drop pearls that I made into a tincup
_20181125_113520.jpg
_20181125_113443.jpg
_20181125_113415.jpg
_20181125_113350.jpg
The smaller drop tahitians are really colorful and small when I compare them with my other tahitian drops.

BWeaves

Red, looking good in your goldens!!!

Charlotta, your wire wrapping skills are amazing. I love everything you've reworked.

Charlotta

Thank you Bweaves. I just may have bought a pair of mismatched studs from OceansCove on Etsy because I liked your studs so much...and a pair of aubergine ones...

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Red- so glad you are recovering and staying motivated. Looks like you are doing it in style, too! So pretty!

Charlotta- you have been busy! I especially love the colors and funky shapes on your tin cup.

86Corvettegirl

Thanks, Charlotta! OH, MY!! You have been busy!! I love all your creations!!! Those tin cups are fabulous!! Beautiful, just beautiful!!

BAS

Red -- glad to hear you are doing well, with an excellent surgeon. And I'm not at all surprised. If you pick your surgeon with the same care as your pearls....!

BWeaves

Thank you Bweaves. I just may have bought a pair of mismatched studs from OceansCove on Etsy because I liked your studs so much...and a pair of aubergine ones...

Thank you! You'll love wearing the mismatched studs. They'll go with everything!

Red

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone. Indeed, BAS, I chose the guy my physical therapist says always has great outcomes. They take a detailed MRI of my entire leg, and perform a virtual operation, and design the replacement parts just for me. In the past it was either small, medium or large knee parts, so much more hit and miss.

I pulled out my pipi pearls from PP today, along with my octo-mermaid from Sheri. Makes me happy.

20181125_144901.jpg

86Corvettegirl

It's been cold, wet, & cloudy for the past couple of days so I've been wearing this combo to replace the sunshine. Golden SS strand I got from David Norman, Kojima golden orb waterfall & a strand of golden akoya I've had for years but really didn't wear very much.

Attachments

• 20181125_160013.jpg
    20181125_160013.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 0

amti

CorvetteGirl, if that doesn't bring out the sunshine, I wonder if anything will! That certainly brightened my day!

Red, happy and quick recovery! Glad you got that much needed knee replacement. It's going to make a huge difference on your activity level soon, if not already!

Purranha

Hi Ladies! I'm super behind on PG due to Thanksgiving festivities. Loved everyone's combo here. It's so interesting and lovely to see more and more creative layerings here! :)

Red, so glad you're recovering well from the knee replacement - I do generally hear that recovery is tough but people are super happy with the results and mobility afterwards!

Purranha

I have been waiting for my second pair of Heather Benjamin earrings to get here & they arrived today. I could not decide which pair I liked the best but I bought her large horn earrings like the ones BN has. The ones with the beetle wings kept haunting me so I wound up buying them too. Here they are....they're so beautiful. (a little hard to capture the colors in the small horns.) And they look really edgy with the green Tahitian necklace hubby bought for me but says I have to wait til Christmas before I can wear it.

86Corvettegirl I'm so glad you got the baby beetle wing & horn earrings! I tried it on in person and loved it. I only didn't grab it since my ear piercings are not done well and thus work better with french wire than post. I'm so glad to see that piece staying in the PG family - please post ear shots and share pics often!

86Corvettegirl

Ok...this is for BWeaves & Purranha....You ask for pics so here they are. They'll probably show up sideways because I forgot to take the pics horizontally with my phone. Please forgive the hair & no makeup. I'm cooking chicken & dumplings for the hubby; it's his favorite Southern comfort food.
Purranha, I have somewhat wonky piercings to but there is so much movement with the earrings, I don't think it's noticeable.

Attachments

• 20181126_163630.jpg
    20181126_163630.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20181126_163736.jpg
    20181126_163736.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Pearls from 10/26 and 11/3
    Pearls from 10/26 and 11/3
    124.4 KB · Views: 0

86Corvettegirl

And here's another sideways pic of the Tanzanite & green pearl earrings David had to go with the necklace.

Attachments

• Pearls I’ve gotten in the last few months
    Pearls I’ve gotten in the last few months
    101.1 KB · Views: 0

2thdktr

Charlotta- love all the workmanship and repurposing. I especially like the one pearl you have as a dangle from your clasp- very polished craftmanship.

86C- Really like the beetle wings and tanzanite earrings- great coordination with the green T's.