• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Purranha

Thank you ladies!!! Haven't brought Emily Thorn out for a spin in a while since I've been wearing my harvest strands and multi-color ombres so that was really fun!

And yes I'm so in love with Battah's creation, and as I posted in the Ruckus treasure thread, she overlaid the bottom with crushed gemstones to reinforce the structural integrity and durability of the flower petals, and I LUV LUV LUV pieces that has hidden beauties in unexpected places!
IMG_5637.jpgIMG_5636.jpg

Ooohhh, and, for you ladies where "more is still not enough" and "rings can never be too big" isn't your thing, she makes single flower hydrangea rings in different sizes, earrings, and tin-cup stations too! You can provide her your own special pearls, or she has a stash of little h keshis, and other pretty freshies she can use! ;)

battah

I'm so glad you love your ring, Purr! It was a lot of fun to make :) Plus I loved playing with your Kasumi keshi <3 And it's good to see Miss Thorne again!

battah

Here’s a kind of terrible photo of today’s pearls. Gorgeous Kamoka Tahitian keshi bracelet with sterling flower ring with a freshwater keshi center. This is similar to the horn one I wore at Ruckus, but the band is plain silver.

7C4B7913-811D-424F-9624-37C9D027066B.jpg

Last edited:

la_corsetiere

Super Moderator
Love, love, love those flower rings, Battah!

One thing the ruckus (and primarily the pre-ruckus packing) reminded me of is that I must wear my beloved pearls more often!!! But what to wear when you are cleaning house and taking the cat to the vet? My souvenir strand from my Kamoka visit 11 years ago seemed just right!

Attachments

• IMG_9622.jpg
    IMG_9622.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 0

86Corvettegirl

Love, love, love those flower rings, Battah!

One thing the ruckus (and primarily the pre-ruckus packing) reminded me of is that I must wear my beloved pearls more often!!! But what to wear when you are cleaning house and taking the cat to the vet? My souvenir strand from my Kamoka visit 11 years ago seemed just right!

How gorgeous your multi color strand is!!!

BWeaves

Kojima's sister site, Pacific Pearls. I bought the Swan and the Hamantachen from Pacific Pearls and then had my jeweler create pendants from the pearls.

The "matching pair" to the Hamatachen is still on the Pacific Pearls website:

https://shop.pacificpearls.us/collections/loose-pearls/products/loose-fantasy-shape

I thought about making earrings out of them, but they are too big for my ears, so I didn't buy them.

The Pacific Pearls website has a lot of vintage pearls. Not vintage necklaces, but pearls that have been sitting in their vault for a few decades. Like Biwa Pearls. Then then also have some recent Kasumi pearls.

Last edited:

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Battah, I LOVE that ring! I think it’s my favorite so far.

La_Corsetiere, so glad you are wearing your pearls, and no small souvenir! I love Kamoka pearls!

BWeaves, that looks so light with the all white.

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
((Frost Me)) Glad you like it!

I've had this mixed strand of SS and Tahitians that needed restringing, but the holes were all over the place size-wise, so I strung it on beading wire with Beadalon gray silicone bumpers, and Beadalon " scrimps" (beads with a little screw that hold the wire in place when tightened). The necklace is very comfortable. :)

Mixed strand forum.jpeg

GemGeek

Pearlista
I decided that my lavender pendant admin present looks best with my little Hanadama pearls. The color is not quite as dark as it seems in the photo, but you can see that the top has a band of blue. It also has a cute little bump on the bottom.

Thank you to Hisano and Jeremy -- and everyone who participates on our awesome forum!

lavender pendant.jpg

BWeaves

Thank you for all the hard work you do killing spammers and posting wonderful pearls of the week. You are a pearl!

GemGeek

Pearlista
It's fun having sister pearls! I also have metallic white earrings, although I'm not sure where they are - probably in the dread (keyless) safe deposit box! It's my habit to put most of my stuff away before I go on trips. Now, even more, I need the box so that if there is a fire, I won't lose a lot at once. It has been my habit to rotate through my jewelry so that I only have some of it with me or in the house.