• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
Those colors really do suit you so well, Red! I love the color variety of pipis.

Thanks, Jeg! Yes, I made that one - I am teaching myself how to solder in my very limited spare time. Right now it's just stuff like soldering eye rings, very basic stuff.

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
Such a wonderful mix of colors in that pipi strand! Reminds me of flint corn ("Indian corn").

Katbran

PD - That's an excellent absolutely spot on description ! They look like Indian Corn !! So gorgeous. And speaking of Gorgeous with a capital G those GSS are beautiful..never get tired of seeing them !!

Red thats a great combo..those beautiful pendants and the Pipe !! The colours work perfectly !

Lugana - oh no..you have to wear pearls for work... :D Love those Tahitians on you ! And the work bracelet .. that is only the white pearl and not the pink and blue ?

MSC - Love your pendant ! I'm sure you'll get a lot of wear out of that one !! What will you hang it from ?

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
MSC - Love your pendant ! I'm sure you'll get a lot of wear out of that one !! What will you hang it from ?

Thanks, Kat!! I wore it on a very long silver chain yesterday (much longer than in the photo), but I think it would be cool to do a long chain of tiny, individually knotted FWP. Though my hands hurt just thinking about that ;) I kinda can't get over how light the pearls are for their size!
IMG_3397.jpg

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
They look like clouds with a dewdrop. Beautiful.

Thank you! I called this one the Acid Rain pendant ;) The rain is pink tourmaline. The one side of the souffle pearls is smooth, the other side is crinkly like storm clouds - we all know things can go from smooth sailing to stormy in a second!

lary007

I got a new pretty today from PP's VIP sale :) it's a metallic 8.8mm gold/copper/green freshie in the cascade setting. I have been eyeing that setting with the freshadama pearl in it for ages but couldn't pull the trigger. Once I saw this one I just knew!

sorry, I know the pictures are sideways but I don't know how to get them to do right!

Attachments

• 20180511_160415.jpg
    20180511_160415.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20180511_160419.jpg
    20180511_160419.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0

amti

There are so many wonderful new treasures! I'm just green with envy!!! Congrats to all your beautiful pearls. And Happy Mother's Day!!!

CathyKeshi

Allow me to turn those right side up for you, lary007 ... that freshi is a hypnotic color!

LarysRing1.jpgLarysRing2.jpg

BWeaves

It looks like molten metal. And I love the setting. I'm a sucker for a setting with wavy lines, no prongs and nothing to catch on anything.

Lugana

Katbran, the blue and pinks are gemstones, not pearls) thanks you! PS I really love your instagram lately with all the photos you post :)

lary007, what a lovely ring! I have a weak spot for metallic lustre freshwaters :) excellent choice!

Happy Mother's day everyone! I hope to see many newly gifted pearls here next week :) :)

Katbran

Thanks :) I figured they were stone beads . They look cute with the bracelet.

And a big thank you for the lovely compliment on my Instagram photos !!

Katbran, the blue and pinks are gemstones, not pearls) thanks you! PS I really love your instagram lately with all the photos you post :)

lary007, what a lovely ring! I have a weak spot for metallic lustre freshwaters :) excellent choice!

Happy Mother's day everyone! I hope to see many newly gifted pearls here next week :) :)

lary007

Thanks everybody!20180302_140517.jpg

I forgot to post these after getting them a while ago from JP's etsy shop, Oceanscove. They are pretty nice size gss with aquaprase drops.

I don't ever have anyone to take a picture of them in my ear and I'm not super talented in the selfie department but I hope to have ear shots soon. I ADORE them and she was so patient with me while I was trying to decide what pair I wanted. Thank you again, JP!