• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pareltje

Thanks battah for the compliment. I'm still delirious from the goldens.
PD, I saw it in a pearl shop and grabbed it right away, didn't even hesitate.

CathyKeshi

Welcome back, Purranha ... you were missed! Glad your trip to the "jewelry store" was so successful; hope you said Hi to Mom from her fan club here :)

BWeaves

What a cool clasp. I love that they worked the business end of the clasp into the actual flower petal.

Pareltje

Thanks BWeaves for your compliment. I actually looked for a Koehle clasp but I couldn't find an online shop which sells this brand in Europe so I just bought what's available in a B & M shop.

battah

Pareltje that clasp is awesome! I love clasps that are pretty enough to wear to the front, and I always give bonus points for mixed metal colors :) (Yes I mentally assign points).

Pareltje

Pareltje that clasp is awesome! I love clasps that are pretty enough to wear to the front, and I always give bonus points for mixed metal colors :) (Yes I mentally assign points).

That's my idea, that's also why I bought this clasp. I can wear it to the front, to the side, and I can even use it as a shortener. It's versatile.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
That is a really cool clasp Pareltje! I can definitely see it to the side or front.

annie

Pareltje, your strand is lovely and wonderfully complemented by the cool flower clasp!

Today I wore my new Tahitian strand.

IMG_4023.jpg

Pareltje

Thanks JP, jeg and annie for your sweet words.
Annie, I love your T, the colors pop against your grey blouse. Lovely colors.

Sanippy

Stunning Goldens pareltje! Love the clasp too!

Purranha, lovely layering! Love your style.

Stunning Ts annie!

Just whipped up this silver and freshwater keshi tin cup for my sister’s friend. Might make one for myself!

589E145F-007B-471E-A3A2-D0A98DFE2F09.jpg

16C87ADF-F86C-406C-AD51-E8079DF47890.jpg

D53D286A-17DB-445A-8FA5-71DE21419ED7.jpg

Pareltje

Thanks GG, katbran for your sweet compliments, I'm happy with my gssp. What a delicate elegance you made there, Sanippy!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Three special Edison pearls from Grace Pearl-
These are from a wishlist I placed with PP about four years ago. The largest pearl is a coppery pinky color and is set on Hisano’s Little H rose gold bale. The middle pearl has an intense luster and a unique color I can’t even describe. It is a goldish, greenish, sometimes orangish tinge. The third pearl also has intense luster and the color has that oil slick effect. I really love these pearls!

953EC322-D29E-4A88-A6D0-FDF1B913844F.jpg

Red

Jeg- Stunners all. So pretty.

Sanippy- Great bracelet.

battah

Pretty bracelet, Sanippy! You should def make yourself one (or a stack!).

jeg those are gorgeous.

annie

Pareltje, Katbran, Sanippy, thank you for the compliments on my new rope.

Sanippy, I love the keshi bracelet.

Jep, Your pendants are beautiful. I really like the color of the center pendant - a beautiful golden peach to my eyes!