• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

moneymeister

Sorry folks, I have been MIA with work and family this week.
Karman, love the new mixed ss from Pearlescense/ Wendy! The pearl change made all the difference. Absolutely lovely on you!

KaySD, That is a wonderful strand, I look forward to seeing the re-vamp if you decide to go ahead.

Hanadama - The purple tahitians are fantastic.

BWeaves, love your Swan and La Perlagrina. Lovely hoops from your mother. They look great with the drops.

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
Oh, I've been lusting after that pair of Kamoka's, too. You have first dibs! (OK, I'm lusting after most of the items on Kamoka's website.)

No dibs here! If I could only convince them to use that pearl on the left in a coconut ring...

Copycat T's today with one of my favorite necklaces (blue tourmaline and wood)
IMG_3956.jpg

Last edited:

moneymeister

As much as I try not to visit the siren page of LT and DB, sometimes I slip. Dropped in DB and saw the word "Kamoka". Oh no/OH YES. This is how jewelry "happens" to me. Funny how long that dialogue took. I bought these and then guiltily made my husband a nice dinner. He was on board when he saw the earrings and that they were Kamoka.
They are now rehomed! Description: 9.5mm cherry peacock on 14k.

My picture looks like there is a divot, but that is photo distortion, the pearl is smooth.

20170303_074113.jpg

Pic from DB:
8687102.jpg

Purranha

They are a pair of dangle earrings, but they're just a dream right now. I actually just want one of the pearls, lol. I asked Celeste if she found another pearl in that color if she would make a coconut ring for me with it. She said it was a super rare color, so who knows how long it'll be before they find another. I think it would look spectacular in a coconut ring.
View attachment 49279

MSC, what's a coconut ring? :p

CathyKeshi

Congratulations Moneymeister! I've been eyeing those lonely Kamoka earrings for some time now; SO GLAD they went to a fellow PG lady (and Walter is so glad to lol).

baby nurse

Moneymeister, I too was eyeing those earrings! They look really lovely on you. I like the setting style and the pearl size is nice as well.

MSC, nice pearls but I must say you have the best teeth!

Sanippy

MSC I love those earrings! The coconut ring is really cool too.

Money! I've been eyeing those Kamoka earrings! Great job, they are gorgeous!

You long term Pearl Guide members have your own lingo! So I know what DB is...Diamond Bistro. What is LT and what is PS referenced above?

Thanks!!

moneymeister

Congratulations Moneymeister! I've been eyeing those lonely Kamoka earrings for some time now; SO GLAD they went to a fellow PG lady (and Walter is so glad to lol).

Thanks. I feel the same way when jewelry stays in a relative circle.
Hubby said he'd like to meet Walter. The men of PG could start a club :)
Funny post Cathy!

moneymeister

Ladies, thanks for your support and kind words!
You long term Pearl Guide members have your own lingo! So I know what DB is...Diamond Bistro. What is LT and what is PS referenced above?

Thanks!!

Pricescope has it's sister pearl forum that many of us also visit/lurk/watch (I hope it's okay to mention this forum here!). Loupe troop (LT) is also a used jewelry spot. Many of the folks that use Loupetroop use Diamondbistro too. Diamondbistro has a little better purchase system and message system (sometimes!). Loupetroop is a tighter group of folks from Pricescope (or so I feel, this impression could be wrong).

kalmen22

Money those are gorgeous kamoka. Enjoy them.

Msc coconut ring looks really cool. Let us know how it goes...

Today was a simple fireball pendant
Reminds me of an eggplant.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1488731161237.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1488731161237.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0

Katbran

OMG I am so far behind here ! I can't remember how many pages back I need to go ! So many gorgeous pearls !
Kalmen- beautiful pendant! Such a classy look !
Kay - That Mabe ring is wonderful..the colours! The photo of the Mabe with the stones Lordy I just want to snatch them up and run out the door ! (I'm loving the Amethyst) - Wow that necklace is great - so close to the Yoko. I like the idea of adding the rondelles..JP has good suggestions on a less expensive re-do. It would be good to try it out with the cheaper findings and see if you even like the look ..before investing in proper diamonds.
Karman- very pretty tin cup ! Isn't it great to be able to switch things around !? You did a great job !

Last edited: