• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
Everyone is looking super stylish today (yesterday!)
I really like the little flower studs with pearl drops, Karman.
That necklace, Jersey! I think we all need to see a close up of that special one :)
What a pretty dress and strand pairing, kalmen!

moneymeister

OOh ladies! Love this group of pearls. Karmen, the size and drop are perfect on you. JP, you look like you are ready to conquer the world in those Tahitians and tweed. That's a power look.
kalmen, you look so feminine and the pearls dazzling.
Well done!

Karman

Thanks everyone! <3

JP, that is the perfect outfit for those pearls.
Kalmen, your outfit is stunning and that Edison strand? WOW!

kalmen22

Thank u all.
Karman I couldn't see your pics earlier but now they are showing up.. so pretty I love a nice dangle.
Those edison from PP are lovely. But it was taken from low angle upwards so they look huge in the shot.

baby nurse

Karman, I love the little flowers on your earrings. They're really beautiful!

JerseyPearl, those are fantastic Tahitians. And I agree-- you look ready to take on anything in that outfit!

Kalmen, you look gorgeous! That's it, I want a cheongsam too.

Sanippy

POJ lavender pearls with aqua overtones today!

The body colour is a beautiful blueish lavender colour but for some reason it photographs muddy.
IMG_6812.jpg

Karman

Thanks ladies! :D

BW - love your Tahitians!
hanadama - those lavenders are so pretty, I think they're a great size for your ears!

I'm wearing these dainty and simple baroque blue Akoya drops today. They're 8-8.5mm and the colour and overtone are mesmerizing.
I would love to own an opera or rope length blue Akoya tin cup one day!

IMG_0531.JPG
IMG_0535.JPG

I have posted this strand before...it has been a busy week so I haven had an opportunity to post something new.

Tahitians with on white SSP with 10mm WSSP studs.IMG_1258.jpg