• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Katbran

View attachment 45665
My latepost. This is what I wore on Monday. Tahitian keshis and 8-9mm circle Tahitians.

Absolutely gorgeous together !! Marvellous colours!!

MSC love the mismatch !

JP - I think that would make a stunning bracelet - choker is a bit much for me but I like the idea of the bracelet. I'm wondering if the connecting pearls are on silver wire that is then glued into a third hole that's been drilled into the top and bottom pearl? Unless they are weaving a third strand through.... hmmmmm...be interesting to see what you come up with !!!

Last edited:

Pareltje

Thanks Katbran for your sweet compliment.
JP, you need to amass baroque and keshi Tahitian pearls for the choker :rolleyes:

GemGeek

Pearlista
In honor of Kill Bill. Now there's something you don't hear everyday! Adore the pearls! :)

trulyviolet

simple little petite tahitian necklace today.

View attachment 45717

from what i've seen....to my eye the tahitians take grey clothing from ok to sublime... takes it up to a whole 'nother level
i love it
and i think that length works well with that neckline

i saw another photo ( and i am so sorry i can't remember who posted it or where, but it was on this forum) of a grey sweater, with a matching grey cardi and three ropes of grey pearls and i thought to myself.......
omg ......that's worthy of coco........

Sanippy

Beautiful goldens MSC!

Ckrickett, lovely Tahitians. I love baby pearls.

Last edited:

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
i saw another photo ( and i am so sorry i can't remember who posted it or where, but it was on this forum) of a grey sweater, with a matching grey cardi and three ropes of grey pearls and i thought to myself.......
omg ......that's worthy of coco........

I bet that was BabyNurse (now BabyLove?), she has great classic style and I could visualize her wearing such an outfit.

Thanks, Jersey and hanadama!

trulyviolet

I bet that was BabyNurse (now BabyLove?), she has great classic style and I could visualize her wearing such an outfit.

Thanks, Jersey and hanadama!

you all pretty much do hon...... i see folks in photos and i think..... wow,
ahem
i maybe need to up my game a bit