Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Love the colors on that, MSC.

Tahitian Tuesday here. Gah, I wanted to get a close-up to show the pearls better but it makes my head look giant. Good thing I can just slice part of it off.

Tahitian Tuesday

Last edited:
We were out camping on the weekend, bad internet and grandson ... sorry for being late, but I need to see these RSU :)

TinyPipiGolds.jpg
Spinels.jpg

Thank you, hanadama and Kat!

Silver and cz ring with a pearl from wen. This pearl was from my first order with wen and like most others the quality was mixed, but this was one of the nicer pearls.
ilver and cz ring with a pearl from wen

Love the colors on that, MSC.

Tahitian Tuesday here. Gah, I wanted to get a close-up to show the pearls better but it makes my head look giant. Good thing I can just slice part of it off.

View attachment 45769
is the color as perfectly matched in person as they look here.....they look very good on you
(and with me can we slice off some of my......... ahem........assets? preferably the hind end one?

Love the drop on the ring, MSC. I love to wear my pearls where I can see them!

Trulyviolet, no my Tahitian pieces really aren't that well matched but it seems to me it doesn't matter that much. There's enough distance between the neck and ears that they can look matched anyway. And yes, I think we should get to slice off the parts that get on our nerves! In honor of your great idea there, I wear "trulyviolet" pearls today (well, lavender anyway). :)

trulyviolet pearls today (well, lavender anyway)

Last edited:
Here's a close-up. The strand is 9-10mm and the earrings are 10-11mm. Love those little earring stabilizer disks.

close-up. The strand is 9-10mm and the earrings are 10-11mm

Kinda want to wear my lavender bracelet, too (6-7mm) because it's no fun when I can't see any of the pearls I'm wearing. I think it, along with the necklace and earrings, is too matchy-matchy though. But then do I really care if anyone at Panera and the Kroger thinks I'm a dork?

lavender bracelet, too (6-7mm)

Last edited:
Thanks, Pareltje and SeaUrchin! The color was described as lavender, and in strong direct sunlight it appears as such. In all other lighting though, it's more of a silver lavender, with the silver overtone really overcasting the lavender body color (which i like).

Those are some lovely lavenders, SeaUrchin! A beautiful set.

Lovely ring MSC!

Beautiful lavender pearls Sea Urchin! And I agree, it's nice to be able to see your pearls when you wear them! That's why I love bracelets and ropes.

Back