• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
Lovely necklace, Baby Nurse!

Mine today is a downscale find at the local consignment shop-- 33" long, all FWP. Long enough to double. Pretty box clasp. They even used gimp. Not bad for $5? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• box clasp on FWP consignment strand.jpg
    box clasp on FWP consignment strand.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Consignment strand of FWP.jpg
    Consignment strand of FWP.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0

BWeaves

Wow, gorgeous pearl ropes everyone! The Tahitians are to die for, but I also love the big and small rope. Very Coco Channel.

Today it's Nana's pearl necklace and earrings.

IMG_1018.jpg

Last edited:

newberry

This thread is my nightly guilty pleasure. Checking in to see what beautiful pearls have been worn each day. Beautiful pearls lady's every single one ;)

KaySD

This thread is my nightly guilty pleasure. Checking in to see what beautiful pearls have been worn each day. Beautiful pearls lady's every single one ;)

Me too. I love to check in and see all the beautiful pearls at the end of the day. I mostly have time to read at night, but can't post from the tablet I use at night for web surfing because the onscreen keyboard is incompatible with PG.

baby nurse

Pearl Dreams, what an amazing buy! And they are so pretty doubled, too!

BWeaves, I love that double strand with the clasp facing forward.

Beautiful shapes on your keshi bar necklace, ckrickett!

BWeaves

La Perlagrina from Kamoka, and my opal and Tahitian drop earrings from Kojima.

IMG_1022.jpg

I never thought I would like wearing a single pearl drop as a necklace, but I'm in love with this one.