Show us your Black Friday Purchases!

Thanks, Lugana! If you're looking for one to get now, there's another oval strand (or more- it might be representative) on the PP site that looks like a great deal. It's a little smaller than mine but the price reflects it. (link below).

And I know what you mean because I've been wanting the "classical" roundish Tahitian set too and it did seem strange to me that with all the pearls I have, I didn't have that. Well, probably because they cost more than most of my pieces. But I really like the value of the eye-round-from-a-distance ovals!

https://www.pearlparadise.com/colle...s/8-3-10-8-mm-aa-drop-tahitian-pearl-necklace

ETA: Oh wait, that strand is multi-colored, isn't it...

Thank you ladies! Great idea JP! I'd love an ombré rope.

Sea Urchin!! Oh my it's gorgeous!! Neck shots please.

All so gorgeous. I'm so glad you all got wonderful pieces.
Hanadama I'm voting for ombre strand.

Sea Urchin can't wait to see neck shots.

Hanadama I love all three of your new strands but my favorite is the silver ovals...they are outstanding.

Sea Urchin your green strand is wonderful, size, green color and overtones, it's got it all. Even in the black box the color didn't die. That's a good sign. This one is going to be fun to wear! Congratulations

Thank you ladies! The more I think about it the more I'm convinced that I should keep all three strands. Thanks for the encouragement!

Sea Urchin, Oh I wish. But my pearl budget is down to zero :D but I definitely will hunt for one one day))

Sea Urchin! Very beautiful! I love this dark green color! Tahitian pearl strand still only in my dreams. In my country restrictions 150 dollars. I'll purchase pearls for necklaces in 3 steps and would stringing it by myself

Finally received my souffle pendant. After ripples, now I think I need more souffles in my life :p IMG_20170109_144211.jpg

Thanks Hanadama. After ripples ruined me financially, now it is the time for souffles.

Thanks MSC. Its my first soufflé and I love it. I think I need earrings now :)

Suchi so pretty. I've never seen a soufflé in real life. Would love to some day

That is so pretty! I had a souffle, but I never wore it so I rehomed it to a friend. I think I need to give them another look. Some of the little h designs with souffles are spectacular...well, who am I kidding, they are all spectacular!

Thanks Baby Nurse, Kalmen, JerseyPearl. Jerseypearl definitely give the souffles another try.

Oh, JerseyPearl ... just wait till you see a little H geode gem pearl in person :) :) :)

Back