Show us your Black Friday Purchases!

Sea Urchin

I just snagged these from the PP Black Friday sale. 11-12mm metallic white freshwater Edison stud earrings. Can't wait! Anyone else get any Black Friday pearls? :p

11-12mm metallic white edison studs.jpg

Zowie, those are beautiful.
Alas, I can not get the website to load. Really need to update my browser, I guess...

Oh sorry, Marianne. Hope you get your browser updated or at least enjoy all the money you'll probably save haha. :(

Thanks, ladies. I think I saw these before, last year maybe, but the price was higher and at the time I couldn't get them anyway. So I was very happy to get another chance. :)

I have some white South Sea studs this size but as my pearl knowledge/snobbery has increased, I think their quality isn't that great and don't wear them much anymore.

Last edited:
Marianne, try clearing your cache. (clear your history).

I've looked at the site, and there's some stuff I love. But I'm also drooling over some things on Kojima. And I really should not buy anything new right now. Greg really needs a new car. But I'm drooling.

These are both yellow gold, 15-16mm pink Edison pearl and 14-15mm metallic Edison pearl (below). If anyone needs me, I'll be in the naughty corner.

aedison ring1.jpg

aedisonring2.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhhhh sea urchin the edisons are beautiful! Drool worthy.

Sea urchin the pink Edison was my favorite. Can't wait to see your pics when u receive it

Nothing, as I am skint due to tax bills!

DK :rolleyes:

Ugh, Greg's car's in the shop and we just got the bill. Wiped out my entire paycheck I just got. There goes the pearl fund for this season.

You may be sitting in the naughty corner, Sea Urchin… but you ail be looking really good :)

Thank you, Marianne! And here they have the nerve to keep coming out with new things every twelve hours (can't wait!).

So sorry, BWeaves. That is just not fair. :(

resistance is futile JP. I've been staying up past my bedtime since 9 pm PST is 12 am EST here. *yawn*

Last edited:
I just snagged these from the PP Black Friday sale. 11-12mm metallic white freshwater Edison stud earrings. Can't wait! Anyone else get any Black Friday pearls? :p

Ah-ha! It was YOU!! :p

There was an Akoya tin cup set that I was eyeing, and POOF! Someone else got it. I need to be faster!

Ah-ha! It was YOU!! :p

There was an Akoya tin cup set that I was eyeing, and POOF! Someone else got it. I need to be faster!

But... but there are MORE 11-12mm metallic white stud earrings available. I am innocent. Yes.

It's a little confusing to me ... I'm not sure the quantities are updating, because the Edison ring with the twisted band shows that it's still available. If there's only one, and you ordered it, it should disappear, no?

It's a little confusing to me ... I'm not sure the quantities are updating, because the Edison ring with the twisted band shows that it's still available. If there's only one, and you ordered it, it should disappear, no?

There were two of them, listed separately. They had different pearl sizes and different prices. I bought one and the other is still available. Are you gonna get it? :)

Back