Show us your Black Friday Purchases!

Will do, PD. I love the bargain of the ovals anyway, and the sale price sealed the deal. Can't wait!

Leuk- if you don't love them don't keep them. It doesn't matter how good a deal it is , it's a waste of money if you don't love them as you won't wear them. Send back anything that you only feel 'ok 'with and save the money for something else. There are always more pearls and more sales.

But if you are desperate for that type of Tahitian...send them a note. Never know what they might find !

Sea Urchin - they look lovely and the description certainly promises that they are amazing ! Can not wait to see the real life photos ! I do hope you are thrilled - they do look very colourful!

Thanks Katbran. The main heading said the upper size limit was 11.6mm and the description said it was 10.6mm so I'm not sure on the exact size, but I'll be happy with either.

I sort of wish I hadn't sent back the silver strand I bought- but looking at everyone else's Black Friday silvers- they all look so much nicer! So maybe better that I did return, even if it was such a good price.
Sadly I sent mine back as well. So don't worry - you are not alone)

Sadly I sent mine back as well. So don't worry - you are not alone)

I also sent mine back. I don't regret sending them back, I just regret not getting a better strand to begin with like a lot of the beautiful strands people have been getting from that lot.

Correction: Mia from PP emailed me that the strand listed, which I posted above, is representative. Here is my strand (iPhone shot). This one is 9-12mm, larger than the one I posted earlier, so great bang for the buck. :)

my tahitian strand.jpg

Last edited:
This one is 9-12mm, larger than the one I posted earlier, so great bang for the buck. :)
Now that's a cool upgrade! :) love the colour of your new pearls, such a rich green with peacock (by the photo). Waiting for your own photos and neck shots!

I just regret not getting a better strand to begin with like a lot of the beautiful strands people have been getting from that lot.
Well, in all honesty mine wasn't bad at all - but it was veeeeery much alike to my akoyas. But we will not give up, right? In our search for a perfect silver tahitian strand :) I already ordered another silver/multicolor strand :D we will find the perfect ones (for us)! ;)

Thanks hanadama and Lugana. I guess I won't know for sure until I see them in person but I did squeal greedily when I saw the photo. :p

@LV- If Lugana sent her silver Tahitian strand back, maybe it's still at PP? Oh wait, I think you said you had already bought something else anyway?

Last edited:
Hello again, am finally going to try and attach some pics of items I got in the PP sale.. So much for holding back this month!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 28
Urgh! Always upside down! The first are the Edison button earrings, about 14-15 mm I think from memory. A real spaceship UFO pearl shape! At first I wasn't sure if I liked them so discus shaped but put them on and realised that if more round they would droop so much. They do a little even so as they are heavy. They have this 80's vibe that I quite like & will go with my ripples. The multicolour Tahitians are an unexpected wedding anniversary gift from DH ( well I was allowed to pick them but I wasn't expecting it!). As per usual colours better in real life, especially in the evening light.

I love the clasp on the white strand. Well, I love everything actually, but I really love that clasp.

Lmgarden - beautiful! I love the doubles with the pendant pearls !!
Peony- lots of lovely loot . I imagine those Edison's are pretty heavy , that's getting big for studs. Is the back they supplied large ? If it's not supporting then maybe try the Lobe Wonder. Pattye sells it at her ETSY store. might help with the droop.

Seaurchin - I hope the colours are as nice - bit of a bummer that it was a stock photo but bonus you got bigger ones lol ! Can't wait for the photos !

Thanks, everyone!

Peonyrose- Love the new loot! Neck and ear shots, maybe? :)

lmgarden- Wonderful combos! Those whites and blues look great together.

Hello again, am finally going to try and attach some pics of items I got in the PP sale.. So much for holding back this month!

Peonyrose you new purchases are lovely! I especially love the Tahitians! Would love to see a neck shot!

Lmgarden, firstly all of your pearls are gorgeous!

Secondly, are they really baroque?? They look so perfectly round in your photos! So beautiful.

Back