Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Not having seen any hanadamas in person, ever, I can only admire the photos! ;)
And wonderful photos they are, Andrew.

So, as usual, I'm late to the party. Thought I'd pick up a ssp harvest strand and they were all gone. So I thought I'd try out the earrings for my daughter... gone! Congrats on everyone who scored! All the items are beautiful. Now don't forget to post pics!!!

LOL.

The pearl bug is tasty. Lots of protein. Mm...

Since the pearl bug has apparently disappeared (so sad), I want to preserve it here with a photo of my iPad screen, where it still remained this morning.

20190207_073620.jpg

A lost opportunity, really. I know many dislike insects, but pearl bugs could be adorable.

[Now, back to our regular pearly discussions.]

Since the pearl bug has apparently disappeared (so sad), I want to preserve it here with a photo of my iPad screen, where it still remained this morning.

View attachment 65318

A lost opportunity, really. I know many dislike insects, but pearl bugs could be adorable.

[Now, back to our regular pearly discussions.]

hhahahah LOLOLOLOL Red this will be an AWESOME PG meme. I love it! Yes to Pearl Bug!

So my jaw dropped a bit when I saw the metallic pairs. And I actually had a preplanned dinner out where I had to warn my girls that I'll be sniping at some special sale so please excuse my periodic checking of iphone. And one of them came up with another cute meme - she jokingly protested heeeyyyy, Girls before Pearls! lol. Sorry girlfriend, I have you around for a long time, but these specials are gone in a second. ;)

I'm splitting the lot with Sheri and Battah/Lema and I'm keeping two pairs for my projects.

May not e the bug in question but it’s what bit me
152EAEA0-B366-4F53-B1AF-234E48D98689.jpg

Side note: why not make a pearl bug???? Thinking baroque pearl with antenna and legs or wings as a brooch or pendant. Hint hint PP

Off topic trivia ... there is something called a pearl bug.
Ground Pearl Bugs are becoming a serious problem in the southeastern states. The roots of Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, and Centipede grasses can become infested with them. As they attack the roots of these grasses, the grass will die in circular spots. The damage is worst when it is dry as that is when the insects extract the most moisture from the root zone, depriving the grass of water. While grass cannot survive in these infested areas, many weeds actually thrive.

Unfortunately, no insecticide is labeled specifically for ground pearl control. In addition, there are no biological control management techniques currently available for ground pearls.

The blurb at the top says links and previews at 7PST, which reads like that is the daily time.

I was able acess today a little after 6 PST. And yes, I ended up buying when I shouldnʻt have. I bought the 9 Sterling silver drop and baroque Tahitian pendants. They will be nice gifts; of course, a couple will probably end up around my neck, lol. Too tempting to check everyday and can’t afford this. Oh well, pearls are truly timeless.

Congratulations on getting those steals and deals. It's fun to see them go up for sale, and then to check here to see who got what. This is a hoot.

OMG and have you ladies been refreshing the New section on the regular PP site? They've added a bunch of stuff!
Someone PLEASE buy this earring!!!

Yep, I had THE EXACT same reaction! (Expletive deleted.)

Back