Seeing Green! Newest Pearls of the Week from Utopia

GemGeek

Pearlista
The combination of green and white is a personal favorite of mine, and this ring is a fabulous example. I hope you will go to the Pearls of the Week page where you can also see a pendant from the same design collection. Click HERE.

utopia green ring1.jpg

Enjoy,
Blaire

Are the green stones Tsarvorite? The ring is amazing. I watched the Utopia video. Gorgeous. What is Utopia background as designers. Many of the pieces were enchanting.

I love the combination of the green stones and the white pearls, although the design of the ring is a little over the top for me.

The opening film sequence is stunning. There is a pendant that is a tear drop shaped cage of gold in a vine and leaf pattern with bright green emeralds or tsavorites for the leaves and 3 Tahitian pearls in the cage. I think it is stunning, but I can't find a still image of it online. I think it is from the Bolero Collection, based on the pattern.

KaySD those cages are some of the most stunning jewelry I've ever seen ... incredible.

I would assume Tsavorites, but their other pieces were ruby and sapphire, so there is a chance that they are emeralds. But the clarity would make them very fine emeralds if that is the case. I will publish more with the name of the designer when I get a chance.

I, too, love those cages. :)

Back