??Sea of Cortez Pearls??

SoC keshi chandelier earrings - these originally had pink tourmaline.
IMG_5547.jpg

And yes, that "drop dead" SoC shows all the rainbow colors and is probbaly the prettiest SoC pearl I've ever seen!

Thank you SunSeeker. Those are the exact words of our Douglas......

Thank you Wendy and Marianne.

Incredibly lovely pieces Nora. I've always loved your ring, and it's amazing setting ... perfection!

BWeaves, don't give up yet :) My fairy necklace of tiny SOC keshi (designed and set by Sarah and Kojima) was almost an accident. End of the day, I'd completely missed that trading on the hood of a car thing, Douglas had almost nothing left unsold, till he pulled out 2 little bags of keshi. I was struck by a lightening bolt of love and ... :)

The keshi are so beautiful, but it's the collaboration with Douglas, Sarah and even Josh who had the quick wit to suggest Sarah might be able to put it together that I love the most :)

Thank you Cathy Keshi :) you are very kind.

My Ruckus Ring has arrived. SoC gem grade 9 mm pearl in the PP Frost setting in rose gold.

fullsizeoutput_851.jpg

fullsizeoutput_853.jpg

fullsizeoutput_856.jpg

That is an amazing ring BWeaves. So tasteful and the color is just magnificent.

BWeaves, that is drop dead gorgeous. I am dropping dead from its gorgeousness right here and now.

Pattye, I do believe that lust is the appropriate term, in keeping with Douglas' descriptor "******achromatic" ;)

Elizabeth

BWeaves, that ring is spectacular. You picked a perfect setting for it too!

Soooo, the birdies told me someone is buying up alllll the SoC keshis right now - who is it?! Step forward! :p

Back