??Sea of Cortez Pearls??

OMG! I've just seen this thread and it brings me tears of Joy to see so many people LOVING my beautiful babies!
I DEEPLY THANK YOU ALL for loving my babies (Cortez Pearls, Mabe & Keshi...even the Naturals!) because I also feel that Love in my Soul.
I've had a rough time recently and these photos and your words make me feel so much better.
May GOD Bless You All :eek:

Aww, Douglas, now I'm getting teary also. Please remember how much you are our Hero, along with your team, for the endless, difficult work you do and we truly appreciate how much Energy, Heart and Soul go into producing the amazing Cortez Pearls we adore. See you soon at Ruckus!

Douglas, I love your pearls and love creating with them! They are very special and love the little keshis too. Keep doing what you love and we will keep appreciating you and the efforts of your work. Here are pieces that I have made (and sold) of SOC pearls and keshis.
35737931-5698-40EA-B48A-72A51A9F40FF.jpg35F80E26-D687-4B2B-9876-D9D5F379E933.jpg5E4B7D78-4077-420B-A14D-1F02C86F02B1.jpg04CDCCAF-EFF0-426A-B9FB-F63DA039E6DF.jpg2D3F40D3-5DCD-4710-8A8F-4012CF714CC4.jpgC241E25F-9F1C-472F-8AEB-065D493625D8.jpg

Aw ... we LOVE you, Papa Douglas ... and your babies!!! Can't wait to see you at Ruckus :)

Sea of Cortez pearls always amazing beauty!

WOW! Simply adorned and Suchi, those pieces are amazing!
Are those sapphires on your earrings Suchi? Can we see a picture of them being worn? <3

Hi Morella, yes sapphires. I am terrible at earshots but will try to post one tomorrow.

Douglas I hope you check back on this thread to feel the love.

Everyone has a dream and mine is a Sea of Cortez rope. I want one of all the lumpy and bumpys plus tear drops mostly the silvery color with a few of the wildly beautiful blues and purples scattered through out and not a round one on the strand. A girls got to dream and that's mine ;)

Pattye's strands ... sigh :) ! And Sarah/Kojima's mabe Y strand ... breathless ...

Douglas I hope you check back on this thread to feel the love.

Everyone has a dream and mine is a Sea of Cortez rope. I want one of all the lumpy and bumpys plus tear drops mostly the silvery color with a few of the wildly beautiful blues and purples scattered through out and not a round one on the strand. A girls got to dream and that's mine ;)

That's a darn fine dream! I hope it comes true. :)

I have fallen in love with Sea of Cortez pearls!!! God help me....I am in love with Kojima's mabe necklace!! I would like to get a pair of SOC mabe pearl earring but haven't had much luck. My eyes are crossed from searching the web. Any advice??? I am aware SOC's are rare & the harvest is small so I'm wondering if jewelry is in the making & has just not been posted yet. I always seem to be too early or too late to the party.

A love affair you will never recover from, lol! This month is harvest (once a year) so there will be new pearls and mabes available soon. Sarah does amazing earrings with the mabes. I have a small pair of pastel silver studs. And I've seen the Cortez Mabe necklaces in person, so uniquely gorgeous. (I'm fortunate to have 2 strands of baroque pearls.) And some earrings also mabe earrings and pendant. Have you contacted Sarah about your interests?

A love affair you will never recover from, lol! This month is harvest (once a year) so there will be new pearls and mabes available soon. Sarah does amazing earrings with the mabes. I have a small pair of pastel silver studs. And I've seen the Cortez Mabe necklaces in person, so uniquely gorgeous. (I'm fortunate to have 2 strands of baroque pearls.) And some earrings also mabe earrings and pendant. Have you contacted Sarah about your interests?

Is Sara of Kojima Pearl Co? I have not bought from them yet but I probably should inquire. Thanks for the advice. Please forgive my ignorance of not know who is who. I'm still learning about the site.

Yes, Sarah has Kojima pearl company. Here she is wearing a fantasitc strand of Sea of Cortez and rope of Lake Kasumi freshwaters.
sarah.jpg

Back