Sale Wishlist!

callire

So, I feel like we've (or at least, I've) been waiting forever for the next TPO sale page and the upcoming PP special :p Since I'm bored and waiting for the next sale, here's my semi-productive use of the last half hour.

Personally:
- Exotics!
- Stretch Tahitian Baroque Bracelets/Tahitian bracelets of some kind. (Not terribly expensive)
- That really gorgeous GSS/Tahitian chain necklace on PP (Alison Janney)
- FW rope (Okay, so we see this all the time, but it's one of those things that I keep putting off purchasing because something else tempts me)
- 10-11mm white freshwater baroques
- More untreated akoyas!

Umm... so that's not terribly original, but what are you hoping for?

Since I just went on a lusty freshwater shopping spree, I think I'm good in the FW department. I hope TPO comes out with more sales like this (first timer w/ TPO sales) so I'll be able to snatch up one of those exotic pendants that sold out before I had the chance to check out the page!

Wish list:
-Baroque Tahitian 18" necklace w/ strong peacock overtones
-More Tahitian earrings (dangly) (preferably Kamokas w/ aqua overtones!)
-AAA Akoya white pearls to compare the difference w/ white Freshadamas... I want to see for myself if there is a visible difference between gem FW pearls and Akoyas.

I got to keep this list realistic and short if I want to be able to take scuba diving lessons. :)

I have also been on a FW spree in the last few months with TPO pearls and have to slow down! I didn't buy anything this time, had to be good!

Anyway, my wish list is for the following:

--Baroque Tahitian 18" necklace with aqua overtones and of course matching drop earrings from PP. There is one that I regularly visit on PP's website that I salivate over!
--Since I will likely never be able to afford a entire necklace of golden South Seas, would love to have a golden SS pendant that is 13mm-14mm, maybe 12mm-13mm.
--I have a strand of Gem Fresh from TPO but would also like to get a Freshadama multicolor strand in 9mm to 10mm.
--Natural color akoyas, possibly golden ones. But I recently saw some and thought they might be too yellow. Would like to see more pictures if anybody has any.
--Flameball baroques and exotic color freshwaters.

It sure is nice to dream!:eek:
It sure is great to dream

Since I'm bored and waiting for the next sale, here's my semi-productive use of the last half hour.
Coincidentally, I was also experiencing a little pearl boredom and was just going on line to post a new thread of my own. Untreated freshwaters are well represented in our house!

While most of you are planning, dreaming, contemplating, and waiting for the next miracle to happen, I just did it. With the help of our Cathybear: http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com/
I've got this beautiful strand.

SuperLustreHugePlumpDrusyFreshwaterPearlNecklaceg_2.jpg
IISuperLustreHugePlumpDrusyFreshwaterPearlNecklace_2.jpg

Cathy was very helpful in advising, changing and restringing. She is really something special.

Still, like all of you, I'm waiting too for the coming surprises.

We wish you all a very Happy Pesach and a very Happy Easter.

Last edited:
Nora,
LOVE the druzy pearls! Aren't they fun! Looks like you got a choice strand!
I agree, Cathy's work is just gorgeous!

We wish you all a very Happy Pesach and a very Happy Easter
right back at you and all the other P-G'ers.

Waiting for more surprises, affordable, of course, preferably large and colorful! Well, how about some large multi color baroque Tahitians??

Regarding that GSS strand from the Pearler - WOW, WOW, WOW! Will definitely consider it when some more money comes my way. Absolutely beautiful and good price!

Looking forward to your sale, Mikeyy..

Wendy, you carry quite a range of granulated FW pearls like the ones Nora has just purchased, don't you? I remember seeing some very reasonably-priced strands on you site....

Wendy, you carry quite a range of granulated FW pearls like the ones Nora has just purchased, don't you? I remember seeing some very reasonably-priced strands on you site...

I have - and if any PGers want any in any different colours I am about to order a load - I get them done specially for me. (I call them granulated pearls since there seems to be no consensus on what they are called (rosebud/drusy...)

I just wanted to say I love the daily specials that TPO is offering! I'm hoping they have an all-white freshwater rope on sale sometime soon!

Back