Private Offer List

If we got a confirmation email, does that mean we got the item? The one item I bought and got a confrmation email on is now sold out and I'm wondering how (when) I can know that I actually GOT it.

Anybody?

On the untreated akoyas, I got a confirmation email then got another email about 30 minutes later saying it had been double sold.

Thanks for the online chat info. I just chatted with Jeremy and he doesn't know yet... I bought the 8-9mm rounds -- hoping to have them for my birthday this week-- but he says they have been oversold by a few strands and they don't know for sure yet who succeeded in buying them and who lost out.

But I also bought the 8.5-9.5 mm ovals so at least I should have one thing....

Hey, you beat me to it. I just talked to Natalie again, and she told me the same thing...the 8-9mm oversold. So anyone who is worried, just go to the chat box. But she did confirm that if you get the email, it is pretty much yours, BUT there is a SLIM chance of double ordering because of the timing. But this time it seems to only be an issue with the 8-9mms so far. So good luck to everyone who ordered!! And soon we will all, hopefully, have our pearls. WEEEEE!!!

So, who bought the one featured in Gems and Gemology? Hmm? 'Fess up now. We want to congratulate you!

Youngster,
I believe it is Aerinha who got this strand. I congratulate her as well as all other members who did get a strand from the list.

I cannot take credit for the featured strand, though I'd like too:D I got FEN240 (a very goldy looking peach strand) and FEN90 the 12 inch multi strand.

I cannot take credit for the featured strand, though I'd like too:D I got FEN240 (a very goldy looking peach strand) and FEN90 the 12 inch multi strand.

Sorry Aerinha! Hopefully we?ll get to know who did!:D

Hi everyone,
This is to announce the end of the Private Offer List of mine. To everyone who is in, I'll be in touch in the following couple of months. I still need a few harvests more to get stuff together. Thanks y'all!

Lol, I can't wait either, but I really should be saving for the baby. :( But I figure anything that comes before June is fair game, as I won't be spending anything on myself after the fact. And Josh's pearls are just so fabulous.:D:D

This may be the death knell for the JCK show... :eek:

Must save money for Josh instead! :D

Salem - your baby is due in June? Isn't the birthstone for June pearls?? Is there ANY better reason to be buying pearls? Who needs a crib/pram/carseat when he or she can have PEARLS??

Wow Salem, congrats on the baby to come! The baby years, though some of the hardest, were some of the best years of this farmer's life. I can't promise before June though. This last harvest wasn't bad but had a much lower % of the flash pearls I am in the process of assembling. Probably something to do with the warmer water. I'm especially crossing my fingers for the September harvest. Does anyone know of any oyster gods? In Nicaragua I think, there is a surf god called "Baktun" but I still haven't been able to pin down one that keeps tabs on the oyster world.

Salem - your baby is due in June? Isn't the birthstone for June pearls?? Is there ANY better reason to be buying pearls? Who needs a crib/pram/carseat when he or she can have PEARLS??

lol, yeah, I mentioned that one in an earlier thread. The look on my husband's face when I told him was priceless, then it settled into a "That figure's " smirk. Personally, I thought it was a huge good oemn for the baby's future. ;)

Back