Pictures of my baroque and keshi Akoya wedding pearls (Finally!)

Zoe Celeste

What seems like a lifetime ago, I posted about my wedding pearls project: a seven strand silver blue baroque and keshi Akoya choker. Thanks to the lovely Wendy (lilliefuzzysocks), I was able to finally get a picture of them while we were at this year's Ruckus.

In progress:
FullSizeRender (11).jpg
FullSizeRender (10).jpg

Finished:
IMG-5799.JPG
IMG-5800.JPG

Sharp eyes will notice my dear mother, Caitlin's, natural Bahraini pearls and her natural poe pipi pearls that I was lucky enough to wear to the Ruckus. <3

So beautiful. Sigh ........ Glad you finally got some decent shots of this magnificent project.

I was so enchanted by Arthur I forgot to compliment you on your lovely wedding pearls! Beautiful :)

These are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing with us <3

I was ogling every pearl you were wearing. They were all gorgeous. But I'm a sucker for blue pearls and chokers. Le sigh!

I loved looking at your pearls as well. You look so beautiful wearing them. Thank you for sharing the stories of your dear mother. I'm so glad you came and wore her gorgeous and precious pearls.

Very regal, Zoe! Was so good to see you again and meet your guys :)

Your wedding pearls looked so regal on your long slender neck. Your mother's natural pearls were great compliments to your outfit. You wore them beautifully!

They were so perfect on you! Was my staring at your neck too obvious?!!! ♡

After seeing the live and LFS pictures of this beautiful necklace, you have now begun my love for keshi pearls.
It's absolutely stunning

Zoe, it was lovely to see you wearing this beautiful necklace at Ruckus!

Thank you all so much for the beautiful words!! It was amazing to be surrounded by such love for my mother and our family. We treasure you all!!! ❤️

Back