Pearl Guide's Hisano Shepherd gets press for little h!

It is a very beautiful piece! It reminds me of an oyster with its shells open...its ocelli (primitive eyes) glistening under the sun's light! Really stunning. Congratulations Hisano :D

So I was telling Jeremy that people really should see how beautiful the ring looked when it was worn over the knuckle and the fingers were slightly bent as they would naturally be if your hand wasn't on a table. Of course, I meant on Hisano's dainty hand...

jeremy w rlittle h ring.jpg

Love it! Jeremy's new occupation: hand model!

Congratulations to Hisano! Jeremy wants credit as hand model. That is why he included his face with that smile.:)

i took this yesterday at the Wynn in Las Vegas where Mom and I crossed paths for one hour with Hisano and Jeremy. Drinks were involved. :rolleyes:

I'm placing bets on before, during and after!

The composition is so much fun! The pearls bring out the pearly whites of Jeremy's smile, the dots on the sofa fabric and the studs of the sofa. I love the happiness. And I think I've sat in that location, too!:D

And deprive us all of a good laugh? No way! You've got to have the health of the posters and readers in mind, Jeremy :)

- Karin

Mom and Iwalked across the street to eat dinner at Maggiano's and as we are eating dinner, I get a message from my brother that he is eating dinner at Maggiano's with his friends and, yes, they can join us for dinner the next day... What are the chances that we arrive from two different cities and end up being in the same restaurant at the same time? :)

Well, my DH is there having entered the WSOP. Send him good luck vibes. There may, or may not, be more pearls in my future!

Jeremy, looks like you may have a new career:)

BAS, good luck to your DH!!!

Mama needs a new set of pearls! --- No wait --- that's craps. I hope he does well and leaves with something. How cool.

Hisano! What style! I hope to see it in the PP blog in one of those ensembles you also do so well, Maybe in several of them. I want to see that ring on a hand holding a parasol or something.

Not only is that ring beautifully realized and crafted; it is really creative! It is a whole new way to wear rings! At least to me, but now that I have seen that ring being worn, even in jest, I can imagine it is comfortable to wear when doing things like typing.

I am so thrilled for Hisano! I absolutely adore her little h line! Love this ring on the knuckle! Jeremy it suits you very well, lol!

Back