Pearl Doctor / Pearl peeler ??

derek1

Can anyone please tell me if they know of a pearl doctor or pearl peeler ?

That sounds so interesting. Is it possible to tell us a bit more? Pearl peeling is almost legendary. It would be of great interest to see before and after photos, of something not captured on photos very often.

Very neat video! I wonder how long that whole process takes.

Did anyone else see the onion reference and think of Shrek, or have I been hanging out with my seven year old for too long?

Very neat video! I wonder how long that whole process takes.

Did anyone else see the onion reference and think of Shrek, or have I been hanging out with my seven year old for too long?

I'm afraid my nerdy brain went straight to thoughts of Peer Gynt that I watched when I to college in Minnesota 30 years ago. No wonder I can't remember what's on my shopping list when the top floor is busy remembering things like that... :)

- Karin

I'm afraid my nerdy brain went straight to thoughts of Peer Gynt that I watched when I to college in Minnesota 30 years ago. No wonder I can't remember what's on my shopping list when the top floor is busy remembering things like that... :)

- Karin

I'm just going to say I've been blinded by shinies and it has affected my mental acuity... yes.

Back