Pastel Tahitians

Jp it looks fantastic. Love how it looks doubled. Especially the bar portion. Great job .

love it!!! great work JP! the bezel elements play nicely with the colorful pearls. enjoy!

Wow so pretty! Enjoy and wear them in good health. They look like perfect summer pearls!

Your new necklace turned out beautifully, JP! I love the mixed of pearls in different sized group and bezeled gemstones.

Would you mind sharing the source for the bezeled gemstones?

I am very impressed! What a great project. I would love to learn how to string pearls or make jewelry one day. Maybe it will be a summer project.

I'm drooling JP! I love the different designs you come up with and I really like this one! Pastels are my favorite color in Tahitians. I first bought a few and put them between 5mm akoyas for a long strand. I loved them so much, I bought a few more and have a short strand of pastels with keshi between them. When I attach it my regular T strand and wear it long, I adore the different colors that shine from them. My mom is always complementing my necklace, and I think she secretly wants it.

Sooooo, look what came today...more pastels! IMG_3540.jpg

Back