Opera Length Strand of WSS and Tahitians

Ckrickett, thank you!

Kay, I love the black and white pattern as well! It's unlike anything else I have.

Purranha, lol I agree! The strand is at its best with the grey flecked sweater.

Amti, I'm delighted that you're enjoying my collection!

GemGeek-- thank you!!

Pearl Dreams, thank you! It is a classic look indeed.

Pattye, thank you for the kind words!

Happy Huku, half of the fun is being able to share them with all of you!

Kelluvpearls, thank you!

BAS, I'll be happy to share pics of the other two pieces I purchased ; )

These are the two other strands I purchased from Pkinnew: mixed SS strand and HG ripples.

PPmixedSS.jpg

HGripples.jpg

HGripples1.jpg

BabyNurse your mixed ss strand makes me drool it always has. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was when Pkin first had it made. So glad you have that very special strand. When I saw Jeremy this last week when Kay and I went to PP I had him put me on his shopping list for one. Your HG ripples are TDF too. They look lovely on you.

I don't know what makes me drool more your fabulous pearls or the wonderful collection of sweaters you wear them with. Simply perfect pairing.

I'm going to echo Newberry here, faboo sweaters that look great on you!

The mixed G & WSS strand is glorious, the ripples incandescent ... and yes, your sweater pairings are absolutely perfect, BabyNurse ... what a privilege to see these delightful mixes.

Baby nurse, beautiful pearls and love the way you match the pearls with your tops.

Sigh BabyNurse - you snatched up all the strands I would have been interested in, though was already too late when I discovered the thread! Soooo, will you be making funky ropes (a la Kay's style) with the mixed WGSSP and the Edison? And now you have 2 strands of HG Ripples, how do they compare?

I'm delighted with the strands as is so I won't change them.

The two HG strands are similar-- I was shocked when I received Pkinnew's because it seemed very different from pictures. Mine is more metallic, iridescent, and has larger pearls. Hers has sharper luster and more pleasing shapes. They're both treasures!

BabyNurse your mixed ss strand makes me drool it always has. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was when Pkin first had it made. So glad you have that very special strand. When I saw Jeremy this last week when Kay and I went to PP I had him put me on his shopping list for one. Your HG ripples are TDF too. They look lovely on you.

I don't know what makes me drool more your fabulous pearls or the wonderful collection of sweaters you wear them with. Simply perfect pairing.

Thanks, newberry! I have no doubt that you will have your gorgeous mixed SS strand-- good things come to those who wait and if anyone can find it, Jeremy can!

Thank you, Andrea, GemGeek, Cathy, Katbran, and kelluvpearls:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, those are incredibly beautiful, what a pleasure to look at, even in pictures! And as always so perfectly matched with your tops.

Back