One in a trillion...

jshepherd

Do you think?

13-14mm set and a 10.8mm pair with a 12mm match.

Attachments

• pearl-guide.jpg
    pearl-guide.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 35
jshepherd said:
And a few conch that have pretty nice flame.
WOW from the WOWFactory. How pretty. I think my next set of pearls will be conch.

I don't want to ignore the lovely pearls on this thread. They are magic.

O.

jshepherd said:
Do you think?

13-14mm set and a 10.8mm pair with a 12mm match.

Mot much left to think of... the important part is glaringly obvious.

If memory serves, there is a red Tahitian pearl somewhere close to those waiting to have its picture taken?

"Red" will have his chance - if he really does exist. I will shoot that one from every angle.
The quahogs, however, two matching sets... Is there even a pair somewhere? This is a small glimpse of what is going to be on display in Tucson. Last year there were only 7 quahogs at the show. This year they are going to be sought. (thanks Antoinette M!).

I just thought the conchs had to be added in as gravy.

The sets above belong to a good friend of mine - he just allowed me to photograph them. He firmly believes he has the only matching trifecta - and he has two. It is impossible to valuate them yet...

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to have a camera with me but while in Belize a few weeks ago, I ran into a nice man with a stellar collection of Conch pearls. He has an extraordinary collection! The range in colors and sizes were magnificent. He said that he had recently made a one-of-a-kind necklace so his inventory was a bit lower (not that I could tell). I only wish I would have remembered to bring my camera :(.

Jeremy, GREAT photo of those Conchs! and Amanda, how fortunate to be able to see a large collection of them. That is an amazing color. Are they more fragile and does one do a half drill to set them into jewelry?

Thanks sooo much!

Patricia Saab

Back