Newest Tahitians

pearlkrazy

This is my latest purchase (let me know when they start PAA - Pearl Addicts Anyonomous- I'll be a charter member!) a strand of multi colored Tahitian's.

tahitianmultineck.jpg

There are some really amazing copper & rose-ish colored pearls in there.

tahitainmulti.jpg

Also some "panda" pearls. The ones that have dark & light bands of colors. I like to just stare at the colors, forget wearing them :D

Incredible colors there - I LOVE the stripey ones - I'd join the pearl addicts anonymous, but I have no desire or intention to break the addiction any time soon...

Of course, if others can be strong-willed enough to break the addiction, that means there will be more for MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Sheri

I like the varied tones and the circles.

Maybe we should start a PAA thread in Other Stuff! I suspect it will be well attended! :D

None of us want to be cured of our pearl addictions.. that would defeat the purpose!

hey, nice pearls, pearlkrazy - they look lovely..

Wow! Look at those intense colors! And you know how I love baroque----they are GORGEOUS on you!!!

Incredible colors there - I LOVE the stripey ones - I'd join the pearl addicts anonymous, but I have no desire or intention to break the addiction any time soon...

Of course, if others can be strong-willed enough to break the addiction, that means there will be more for MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Sheri

Hey, some of those could be mine! Keep your paws of my pearls.
Mnnn.

tahitian

tahitian

Pearlkrazy,
That is a lovely piece, especially on your neck. I love the beautiful combo of aqua blue, copper, purple, green, silver.

Why am I so tempted to get another strand? That is 3 posts today showing Tahitian strands.

Wow !
Would you look at those colours !
Pearlkrazy that's one gorgeous necklace !

Back