New Fashion & Style Forum

I love this style with freshwater pearl
_DSC1647.jpg

I believe Melanie Georgacopoulos is the head designer there. Her Instagram is very "pearly" and worth checking out. I really like the faceted Golden South Sea Pearls by Stephen Webster. I am not much of a faceted pearl fan, but I really liked the shape of these pearls. Also there is an amazing Diamond, Aquamarine and Pearl Polar Bear piece (We know I love animal themed jewelry!) Once there check out the picture of the spiral pearl earrings

I really like the diamond ones ! Very sophisticated and simple !

Some more designs by Digo Valenza

GIUNONE
GIUNONE-7.jpg

DIANA
DIANA03.jpg

GIUNONE (Black)
GIUNONE-6.jpg

Luster can be outstanding on stick pearls, and they usually aren't expensive at all.

BPDDC, thank you, Valenza earrings are intriguing! Gem clusters above the pearls~yummy & inspiring! I've some huge white SS keshi for earrings and pendant, but haven't been excited to make up because my hair is so white, the earrings will be more interesting if I can add some color.

Me, too. I've also grown to really like the horseshoe earring finding. That's the first time I've seen it with diamonds.

Those pieces being inspiration and because they are earrings, I am thinking Titanite (Sphene) Briollettes (for the amazing sparkle ) though they are softer gem or Chrysoberyl (for color) might be a good alternative to yellow diamonds strictly from an expense standpoint.

Ive seen versions with multi color sapphires and shaded sapphires graduating from light to dark in blues, pinks or yellows. But being sapphires still costly.

Me, too. I've also grown to really like the horseshoe earring finding. That's the first time I've seen it with diamonds.

Oh wow! I really love the ssp earrings.

BPDDC, actually I'm thinking, tourmaline briolettes will do the job too.

I am wondering what people are thinking about "Ear Climbers", I am getting lots of questions about pearls in ear climbers (Disclaimer none of these are my work):

66137_d25efceb-7df1-4935-b2fc-644e8587c34c_large.jpg

b51a8987a0bfbbe9a8c8c23e1c9feac4.jpg

SE23622-WEB.jpg

I like the look, assuming they stay in place. I particularly like the ones you posted.

I had a cool pair garnet and yellow gold ear cuffs once. I was always afraid I was going to lose them. I finally gave them away to a lady named Garnet in exchange for a silk kimono.

Back